Unexpected Surprises...

DEAR READERS, 

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!1

JK AND JUNGKOOK ARE BOTH SAM PERSON. SO DON'T CONFUSE. 

WHEN I'M WRITING WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH JK, IT WILL BE IN JK'S POV AND WHEN IT'S THE JEONS FAMILY, IT WILL BE IN JUNGKOOK'S POV..

THERE WILL BE A POINT WHEN JK AND JUNGKOOK WILL BE DESCRIBED AS ONE, BUT IN THE LATER PART. FOR NOW IT'S GOING TO BE TWO DIFFERENT POVS, BUT SAME PERSON.....

JK'S POV:

Tae had started his work. Now it was almost time for me to take over our head of mafia position. My own identity as JK was also there. Even though it was all okay for me, my parents were thinking otherwise. They wanted me to reveal my face as JK, so that people know that JK and Jungkook were same. But I wasn't convinced yet. There was still danger lurking around. 

JK's identity created a sort of fear in people's minds. Now what I wanted to do was announce a co-operation with THE KIMS. JK and KIM TAEHYUNG were 2 people that could burn the world to ashes. And the real enemies will come out then. Important was that Park Seojun.. Nobody knows where he is. If he is dead or alive, because just after his incident of drug smuggling in one of my Mom's favourite Moonlight Hotel, he had disappeared. 

Two years later, we all met with accident, but failed because of Taehyung's father. Even now there were attacks taking place. They never stopped. I had a strong belief that he was behind all of these. Most importantly, he was alive for sure. The attacks took place only when THE JEONS and KIMS, Taehyung and JK decided to get together or were together.

It was just in the afternoon that I met Taehyung. But I was already missing him too. And surprisingly, he called me.

"I missed you." He said as soon as I received the call.

"What?? I was missing you just now." I replied.

"Open the window. Quick." He said and my eyes went wide.

I quickly opened the window and took him in.

"Are you crazy, love?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Shh!!! Quiet. You know we can't meet in open. And right now, I am in no mood to kill anyone." He said with a wink.

I pulled him in a hug. At times, I was even worried for him. But then, we together were insanely strong and unbreakable.

"Have you eaten anything?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nope. And I am hungry. I sent Yeonjun home and I drove here. But  I parked my car far away and walked here. I don't know if anyone has seen me or not, but nobody seemed suspicious or followed me here. I hope all is fine." He said and I knew he was being worried now.

"Don't worry. You are with me now. Even if they did last time, it was outside my gate. I will feed them to our tiger and tigress if they dare to even step a foot ahead of that gate." I told him and his eyes went wide.

"You got tigers? It's illegal." He said with eyes wide and shock on his face.

"Actually, come. I'll show you." I told him and we went to the dungeon which I turned into forest just for them, by planting trees in... 

There were openings for the dungeons above the ground and my people knew about it. /if anybody else were to come in, they would activate the trap and fall in straight. Last time, I visited the dungeon was on the Tigress Camelia's birthday. She's 5 now. The Tiger King is 6 years. and they birth to 4 cubs last year. I haven't named them yet.  

We went down and after 20 minutes we reached the place. I told Taehyung to hold my hand and stay close to me. But he was scared, so I asked him to stay at  the door and I went in.

"King, my baby.. Come out. See who's here to meet you guys.." I called out to the big baby boy.

I did hear the purr, but it was Camelia, she came slowly without making any noise and jumped on me from behind. I fell on to the floor and she sat on my tummy licking my face and hands. I caressed her neck and head. She was just like a small cat asking to  pet it.

Then I heard a low growl. King was nearby.

"Come out, you brat." I yelled and he at once came and lied besides me.

"JK, careful..." Tae yelled and both King and Camelia turned their heads in the direction of the voice.

Taehyung was the first person after Hobi hyung and Suga hyung to go here with me. And both the babies of mine loved Hobi and Suga. It would be difficult to get them to love and trust Taehyung, but with me here, it's not impossible.

I left them and I heard them growl.. They didn't like me leaving them. I went to Taehyung and gave him my shirt and asked him to wear it. Just because if he has my scent on him, my babies will trust him. And to my shock, when we went in, they were so like small cats with Taehyung. guess it was love at first sight for them too.. Just like me.