Death Is The Only Punishment!

WARNING:

VIOLENT SCENES AHEAD.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

TAEHYUNG'S POV cont..

"Who says I won't come?" I heard Bogum voice and I felt relieved.

"Take Ms. Yoona aside. And get him aside too." He said and then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Taehyung-ah, stop pretending now. Get up." Bogum said and I opened my eyes to see my aunt was behind my men. Even Joon uncle was moved. 

"Now, tell me. Why would he come here? Why would he listen to me? Tell me." I asked Seojun who now stood alone.

"You think you can save the JEONS as well as yourself? And is JK alive yet?" He asked me and I laughed at his stupidness.

"Well, I was with JK. If I am here, he is definitely alive. Did you just say JEONS? Wait up." I said and I called Mrs. Jeon.

"You brat, the flag has turned white." She said and I laughed.

"What does she mean flag has turned white?" Seojun asked.

"Mrs. Jeon, say hello to your old friend. Park Seojun." I said and the line went dead.

"hello, hello, aunty??" I said, but guess there was some issue.

"She got scared, just at my name." Seojun said and laughed.

"The flag has turned white is a code to say that the enemy is dead and we are safe. So, sorry for your loss." I said and I heard cheers from my men.

"Damn, you guys know how to cheer ha... extra bonus this month." I said and winked at my men including Jimin and Namjoon and My aunt.

Seojun took a seat on the chair and then we heard some commotion outside. Hearing that Seojun started laughing. I looked at him confused and then turned to Bogum. There was one thing about my hunters, they wore a full mask only showing their eyes. So recognising them is very difficult.

"Guess all your men are now dead, Kim Taehyung." Seojun said.

"I don't know about Taehyung's men, but yours are all dead, my dear old friend." Came a female's voice from behind. 

I turned around. Jungkook's mom. Woah. This lady sure deserves the title of dangerous woman after Mr. Jeon. Her guards followed her and covered the whole area around the hall we were in.

"So you hung up, because you were in hurry to come here?" I asked and she nodded.

"But let me make one thing clear, Mrs. Jeon. I won't allow you to take him. He's mine now." I said and gave her a dare me look.

"You better know your place, Kid." She told me and I laughed 

"Well, don't blame me for the disrespect then." I said and then looked at Bogum. 

At once my men had their weapons aimed at Mrs. Jeon's guards. 

"Don't you dare, Taehyung." And I knew the owner of the voice. Jungkook.

"Mom, are you okay?" He said running towards his mother.

"Wah, Mrs. Jeon, I told you to keep your son safe. You still got him here. Great." Seojun said.

I was so disappointed in Jungkook right now. That means he really didn't consider my request. Okay love. Now don't say I was bad. 

"Taehyung-ah, tell me now. Can you really save all of these people?" Seojun asked me, but he was clearly provoking me.

"Do you think, I would allow them here, if I couldn't protect them?" I asked him.

"Well, they don't seem to care though. And she, is here to take me. You can't kill me, yet. So bad Taehyung." He was trying to provoke me, but I knew to control him.