Midnight Meeting..

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I asked Elijah to call everyone to the conference hall for a meeting and then called up Jungkook. I knew by the time, the news reached him, I could have a talk with him.

I was missing him so much, that it hurt me now. And somehow it was taking a toll on me. I smiled to myself when I heard him say that he has to go for a meeting. I was about to see him again.

Again, the reason for calling a meeting at this time?? I wanted to leave here as soon as the meeting got over so that no one knows who I am and where I go. As also, I didn't want to let Jungkook get suspicious even about my identity.

I entered the hall with Elijah and everybody stood up and bowed. Nobody dared sit until I asked them to. I took my place at the head of the table and signalled everyone to take their respective seats as well.

"First of all, I am sorry. This is obviously not the time to call for a meeting. But, I have some urgent issues to deal with. I don't know if you guys know that I was in America all the time till a few days ago when I got a call about my father. I will be settling down here permanently as my father's heir and the new Dragon Lord. Therefore, first I need to finish my overseas work as soon as possible." I explained to them.

"I wonder what you are, My Lord. The previous Lord never felt the need to explain himself no matter what he did. We usually got a mail notifying us about whatever happened." Said one man who was in his 50s or 60s maybe. 

I turned to look at him and he quickly put his head down. I had to make sure they don't take me lightly. I won't at any cost will let my father's reputation go down the drain.

"Well, he's dead. So his rules don't matter anymore." I sternly replied earning some murmurs of shock from the ones present.

"I know your type very well. It won't be long before I throw you out in the ocean for the sharks to feast on. You better know your place or else I know how to." I said looking at that man who dared not look up.

"Also, I am not my father. My father is dead. I am right here alive, so everybody for the last time. It's time to change some rules and set some new boundaries. While I am away, decide what you want. If you still want to be a part of me, then follow me or else if I throw you out, it won't be good for you." I said looking at everyone.

"Except for Jeons and Kims, rest can go back. You will be notified for further meetings or changes. Those who are still yet to pay the debts taken from my father, i will give you 7 days. If by the end of week, it's not clear, then I won't give a notice. My men will take over your gang and all your estates, property, business will go under my name for making up the debt amount. Don't worry, i will leave your house to you. I won't let you or your families come on the streets. That's a promise. You can leave now." I said and waved my hand.

"Please. This way." Elijah said and showed everybody way out.

I got up and went to the window. I wanted to take off my mask and clothes. I wanted to leave here.

"My Lord, why did you want us to stay back?" Mr. Jeon asked me.

"Your son, Jungkook and Taehyung." I said turning back and looking at my Aunt and Jeons.

Jungkook quickly looked up as soon as I said his name.

"What about them?" My aunt asked.

"Well, I want to meet them. But separately. Not together. Since I am taking over, I think it's time to let the younger generation handles things. So I have heard about how they handle things, so I wish to take their suggestions too." I explained myself and they were happy.

"Also JK, isn't it? Walk with me, please." I said and I got up and started walking out and I saw him follow me.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs. Jeon, and Ms. Yoona, thanks for coming over. Please have rest. You can leave after breakfast tomorow morning. I have ordered the staff to prepare a good breakfast for all.. Good night." I said and walked out.

Jungkook followed me. As I stepped out, all the guards rushed to their positions, behind, in front and besides.

We were quiet all along the way. It was becoming awkward. So I decided to talk first.

"So, JK, what are your thoughts on this system? Do you think we should do some changes to it? I have heard a lot about you. Of course the Jeons and Kims are the closest to me. You will be too." I asked him and he nodded.

"Well, my Lord. I really don't know how to answer this. But yes, I agree with you on the earlier part. Like things should change. I haven't heard much about the previous Dragon. But I know that he was respected and feared by all. But now that you are taking over, people should know who you are. You can't be kind or soft with them. Especially the ones like that earlier asshole. You were very right in shutting them off. I would suggest that you better check everyone and everything once before you actually start. Because the human mind, is the most scariest of all. You never know who's thinking what. I, myself and Jungkook and Taehyung will help as much as possible in any way required to help you get rid of these moles. You can trust us on that." Jungkook was sure very dependable.

I once again fell all over again in love with him. I shook hands with him.

"Thanks, and much appreciated. Good night JK." I said and walked out.

I had to leave as soon as possible now.