Introductions

I grinned widely, knowing I got what I wanted, and my mates gave in without a second thought. I love having this power of them regardless of how much they wish to deny it. They both smirked at me as Zanes' palm cracked against my ass cheek. I yelped out as my mouth gaped at his actions, not expecting that. His grin widened as I noticed a twinkle in his eyes filled with amazement and enjoyment. I rolled my eyes at him knowing it may get him going further, but that thought was short-lived.

"Today, I will be introducing you to the pack!" Zane spoke dominantly.

Oh great, now I have to deal with his pack, not just his insaneness! Slash, I can handle better than Zane, to be honest. There is much more to Zane that I have yet to learn. I have heard rumors of him but never had anything to back it up.

Zane stood up to his full height as he looked at me, trying to climb over Chad as he grinned, watching me struggle.

"You are not graceful at doing that!" He chuckled.

I scowled at him knowing he was trying to be funny, but I found no amusement in his comment. Chad sat up, watching me head for the bathroom as my feet finally hit the floor. I could feel both of their eyes on me as I did so. I wondered what they were thinking.

"We are thinking how much fun it would be to tag team you in a nice hot shower!" Slash replied.

I shook my head in amusement, knowing Slash had listened to my thoughts. Well, that answered that question. The new one was, 'Are they going to act on it?' Without making a sound, I began to hear them laughing evilly from the other room. I sighed, knowing they would not give me an inch regardless of my condition since I teased them.

I giggled, hoping they would allow me to take a shower before they ravaged me again! I could feel my nerves flare to life at the thought of meeting his pack. I am not saying I am unwilling to, but why must it be today? I prefer time to adjust to this situation before being thrown to the wolves. I laughed. That is precisely what it will be, tossed to the wolves -well, introduction-wise.

I took a deep breath and started the shower. The hot water was almost instant as I climbed in, feeling my muscles relax. I breathed deeply as the steam began to billow around me. I could feel my worry building within me from the sheer uncertainty of what would happen today.

"Calm, mate, you shall be fine. I promise you!" Slash whispered through our link.

I know his words should soothe me, but they didn't. I knew his pack was a bunch of ruthless killers from everything I had ever heard about them. Not to mention I am sure they were used to seeing Shannon around here and surely not me!

How would they react knowing their Alpha found his mate and met me? I am nothing special outside of an Alpha female with a wicked wolf. I thought to myself as Allatou began to laugh.

"You find that funny. I take it?" I asked Allatou.

"How else should I take it? I surely am not offended! I love it, actually." She laughed.

I just laughed, knowing I could insult Allatou with even vindictive comments, and she would accept them all as quickly as she did breathing. It amazed me how she didn't let things affect her. I need to be more like her, strong, determined, and fearless!

I hadn't realized I stood under the water spray without washing anything or even attempting to as my mind had faded to my thoughts. Realizing it was Zane's heavy footfalls that pulled me from my thoughts. He looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Why does the thought of meeting my pack have you so worried?" Zane asked seriously.

"I am sure they knew...grr her! They don't know me, so how do you think they will react to finding out about me when their minds wonder where she went!" I spat seriously.

Perhaps it is petty of me, but my mind thinks of all different things, not just logical ones. My fears do play a part in where my mind wanders! Perhaps I overthink things, but seriously, who wouldn't when they are within a pack surrounded by mad killer werewolves who would think nothing of ripping someone's throat out as a snack?

"You need to stop overthinking this! They will not do anything to you, or they shall find death swiftly at my hand!" Zane spoke confidently.

"But what if..." I began to say but was cut off by Zane reaching out for me.

"Let's get you dried and dressed, we are doing this, and you shall be right at my side!" Zane spoke swiftly.

Not expecting it, he opened the shower door wider and scooped me into his arms. I curled into his chest, trying to calm myself enough to be able to do what he asked. I took several deep breaths drawing his scent deep within me as a wave of calmness coursed through me.

Maybe, I can do this with him at my side! He set me down gently on my feet in front of the dresser. He bent down, drying me as I grinned at him, watching his movement closely. A low rumble came from him as; I could tell he was becoming aroused doing this.

His face grew closer to my core as a whine escaped from me. Now who is doing the teasing? I thought. Zane's face grew closer as his hot breath began to fan over my soft bundle of nerves. I felt everything within me cry out in need.

A low rumble came from him as his tongue flicked out against my bud, as pleasure surged through me! I buried my hand in his hair, grasping it firmly, not wanting him to stop. The tip of his tongue continued to flick at my bud as he reached and lifted my leg over his shoulder, giving him better access to my core.

My head threw back as pleasure coursed through me as I came when he suddenly stopped looking up at me.

"Are you more relaxed now?" He grinned.