What's the meaning of this! ~Christian POV

I couldn't believe my eyes as the warriors had stepped aside and the image of my mother appeared looking so frail and sad. It tore at my heart yet what tore into me even worse was the knowledge she was alive, and she was not with us all of these years. 

What did these bastards do? I felt my rage building but as her eyes landed on me, she called my name and collapsed. My heart slamming within my chest I lunged forwards sliding and grasping her. I wanted to hold my mother. I just want to know how and more importantly why she abandoned us! We needed her more than anything. We were just kids when he left.

It felt amazing to have my mothers' arms wrapped around me once again as a weight felt as it was lifted from me as another one came crashing down upon me like a collapsing brick wall. She's alive...she is here! What the fuck is going on and why didn't she come home? 

I growled to myself as the warriors had pulled her back to them as a few stepped forward in anticipation of me attacking...trust me I want to. The pure rage I feel knowing my mother let us struggle all of these years, as my childhood was stolen from me.

Resentful? Indeed, I am! I lost out on so much because I had to run the pack and raise my little sister but did she give a shit? Guess not!

"How could you do this to us mom? I had to raise Shelly by myself. I didn't know anything about kids or much of anything for that matter outside of what my dad taught me. Why?" I yelled out in rage.

Her face paled as tears streamed down her cheeks as her expression turned to one that one would hold if they were just punched in the gut. She closed her eyes for a moment as her breaths became ragged and labored as her eyes appeared to roll back into her head as she went limp. The warriors grasped ahold of her as they carefully lowered her to the ground not wanting her to be injured.

"Mom!" I screamed out as I ran towards her.

"Back off!" You have made it clear your hatred for her is massive as it is full of resentment. She has gone through hell, she was kidnapped, then told she could never see you or our sister again. She went into depression where she refused to eat or drink and would hide in a corner! We thought she was going to die many times over and you have the fucking audacity to come in here accusing her and attacking her like this! Just stay away from her she is My mother!" Richard growled viciously.

I just want to get to my mother and if he is going to try and stand in my way, he is going to learn a hard lesson because he is a beta, I am an Alpha!

"Zane we may have a very big problem. You better get down here!" Richard told Zane through the link.

"Busy!" Zane growled back to Richard.

I felt my bones begin to pop as my bones began to extend, muscles stretching to take on my wolf form. I growled out as my body began to shift as the rage had built to a level where Cain, my wolf was going wild within. He wanted to tear into Richard for his disrespect and his statement. 

No one will keep me from my mother and if she was kidnapped that means his father was the one who killed my father! My wolf growled viciously as I began to hear other bones beginning to pop. This was going to be a war right here in this room because I will not let kidnappers retain control over my mother! 

My mind suddenly ran to my sister knowing she was now going to be part of a pack of murderers and kidnappers which lit my insides as Cain raised his hackles watching as three of the warriors had shifted.

Oh, this will be fun. I train with up to ten at once and take them all down. My father wasn't a weak Alpha, nor am I. Two warriors dragged my mother into the hallway as two others lunged towards me as Cain slammed into them biting ahold of their scruffs slamming them to the ground as we began to thrash until we felt flesh tear. As blood coated my teeth and tongue my glance went to Richard as my attention was strictly on him now. I will make this Beta submit to me!

I charged forward towards Richard as the other wolf bit down on his front leg as Cain snapped down on its front quarter as a loud whine escaped from it when suddenly someone slammed into me from behind. My body crashed down to the floor as my head spun noticing an unknown Alpha trying to restrain me to the floor. 

I laughed maliciously knowing he was in human form, and I would do serve damage. I snapped at the other Alpha as his face paled realizing neither Cain nor I was about to back down to anyone.

Cain shifted as the Alpha went flying backwards as we spun on the spot, stalking towards the Alpha who now was laying on the floor in astonishment. I grew closer as he began to shift but not fast enough as I now was standing over him snarling as drool dripped from my mouth. Cain wanted to tear his head off for touching us.

Suddenly a sharp pain surged through my back flank as my head spun to see what I presume is Richard's wolf as I snapped in his direction. He began to pull me backwards as his teeth sank in deeper, refusing to let a whine escape from me the fury began to grow further as I lashed out towards him grabbing him by the neck, my teeth began to sink into his flesh as I began to thrash my head side to side. A whine escaped from him as he released my flank.

His eyes bore into mine; I am fighting my own brother over our mother and what has been done. Damn it! Regardless I want him to submit to me but then it ran through my head that he is part Alpha well on our mother's side anyways. 

Cain began to force his head towards the floor as Richard fought against me with everything he had. He spun his head trying to snap down onto a part of me which I won't give him the opportunity to do.

Suddenly a roar burst through the room as I gazed up noticing a massive black wolf standing in the doorway. The sheer dominance of him radiated through the room. I knew it was an Alpha and that is when I realized it was Zane!