What now?

I looked at Slash knowing he would do everything he could to keep Zane away from me at all costs, but how would I manage with it? Would the mate bond be to strong to resist I wondered. Regardless I am infuriated he protected her instead of standing at my side. I growled to myself as Slash looked up at me giving a low rumble.

"I am just so hurt and devastated at what he has done Slash." I replied. 

"I want you to know something, I said I would claim you and I can and not in this form. I can push Zane back and take control just how your primal does or Allatou. I will have you little mate. I shall always make you aware it is me and not Zane until you are ready to deal with him." He spoke through our link.

I nodded my head to him as I ran my fingers through his hair. 

"Thank you Slash, I am glad you are my mate." I whispered through the link.

A low rumble came from him as he stood up tall and pushed his head into my check knocking me backwards until a giggle escaped from me. He began running his face against the side of mine and against my  neck. I smiled knowing this was his way to say he was happy with my words. 

Well that and making sure his scent was on me considering Chad had been holding me on his lap. Chad's scent had been all over me, so this was a duel purpose rubbing I thought through the link. A rumble came from Slash agreeing with me as I laughed out pushing against his big body. 

"Let me up you big bad wolf." I giggled out because his hair was tickling me.

He stood up with his head raised as if he was pleased with the nickname I just had given him. I grinned as I got to my feet looking at Chad and Slash. 

"We will head back to the pack, will you meet us there?" I asked Slash.

He nodded his large head as he looked at me once more and strutted up as he gave me a quick rub then turning and running off towards the wood line. I must say Slash is magnificent, yes he is massively huge and scary looking but damn! Impressive for a wolf, as Allatou whined. 

Chad reached his hand out for me as I grasped it firmly as he directed us towards the vehicle.

"How do you think this is going to work baby? You know Zane will fight Slash with everything he has to gain control." Chad spoke. 

"First off, I will be in a different room with you. When I know he is shifted and it is Slash then I will be around him but if it is Zane I don't plan on being anywhere near him!" I growled out.

Chad sighed knowing what I intended on doing may not be what comes to pass and that is what bothered him. There are no assurances in anything let alone a situation like this. Yes, Zane knew Slash just as well as he knows himself but Chad hoped Slash would have the power to keep Zane back when he was near our mate. A low growl came from Chad and I knew he was not pleased with this situation at all. 

"I know it may be difficult, but I can not just leave and hurt Allatou and Slash. They both have suffered way to much to keep them apart now that they have one another." I spoke softly to Chad. 

He sighed as he nodded his head in understanding, but not in agreement. As we arrived back to the vehicle it seemed as though I was being watched by every person that had once been in the vehicle with us. Their eyes locked on me as if asking silent questions wondering what I was about to do now. 

Chad wrapped his arm around my waist and directed me closer to the car where everyone was waiting for us.

"We are going back to the pack, if any of you don't want to be there. I understand, but I  need to give Allatou and Slash a chance."  I spoke softly with defeat filling my voice.

Everyone began climbing back into the car not knowing what to expect now, I could see them all looking between one another as if they were asking their thoughts. I can't blame them honestly, if I was in their position I would be doing the same exact thing. I would wonder if I had lost my ever loving mind. 

I climbed into the car after everyone else except Chad who waited for me to enter first. Once he climbed in he instructed the driver to return back to the pack. I could see the pain in Chads' eyes and it tore at me. The last thing I want to do is hurt my one mate for my other mate, how did I end up in this position?

I reached out and grasped ahold of Chad's hand firmly wanting to keep him close to me especially  now. I linked him hoping we could talk while everyone else sat there appearing as if they were all having their own private conversations. 

"Baby, I am not trying to hurt you in any way. I am so sorry if this is upsetting you. Yet everything within me is screaming to return to give Allatou and Slash a chance along with giving Slash a chance with me as well. I know this isn't easy on you and I can't express how much it means to me that you are at my side." I spoke through our link.

"Hush, there is nothing to worry about. I have you! I know this isn't easy on either of us. I can't deny I want to tear Zane apart for hurting you!" A deep growl came through our link.

I pulled myself to him as I crawled up into his lap burying my face into the base of his neck breathing him in deeply. His firm arms wrapped around me pulling me firmly to his chiseled body. Suddenly his tongue ran over his mark on my neck as a whine escaped from me as my core began heating up wildly. 

"MINE!" He growled through our link. 

"Forever!" I replied.