Chapter 10~ Sun and Surf

Thank you for reading and I do hope you will like the chapters I am putting up now. 

Please Like, Comment and Vote. 

Follow to receive further updates to this book.

Happy Reading.

Always, Jenn

   We had escaped from the Black Lake pack and made it back on the road, we had planned on staying at a five-star resort at Crystal beach, the city was big but where we would be staying was out of the main area

   We had escaped from the Black Lake pack and made it back on the road, we had planned on staying at a five-star resort at Crystal beach, the city was big but where we would be staying was out of the main area. As we pulled up to the resort my eyes went wide, it was stunning. The main building was enormous and looked almost regal. We all stepped out of the vehicle as two men held the doors open offering their hand to Ester. She smiled sweetly as she stepped out. As I went for the door Chad quickly got out of the vehicle, as the man offered his hand to me, I went to take it Chad smacked his hand away from me.

"No one touches her but me!" He boomed.

The man stepped back clearing the way for us to walk by him, I took a breath as I found it odd his actions triggered my desires for him even more. Chad took my hand into his own as he led me towards the door of the resort where the others were waiting, all except for Luke who had waited for us. We walked in together, an intimidating sight I am sure to see four over six foot tall...large very muscular man surrounding to smaller women.

The tiny blonde behind the counter gave us a look of surprise but smiled sweetly.

"Welcome to Crystal cover resort, how can I help you?" She spoke sweetly.

You could sense she was a wolf yet none of us mentioned anything as her eyes wandered between the six of us. I am guessing she was wondering the dynamic of our relationship. Chad approached the desk as he nodded to Ester and me.

"We need the penthouse; we like the room to move around." He spoke.

"Excuse me Sir, I would like to make sure I am understanding you correctly. You would like the penthouse which is made for typically only a few people. There are not enough rooms to fulfill your needs Sir. Would you also like the second penthouse for you gentleman?" She asked him.

"Ma'am, now I have a question for you...How can we please our ladies if we are in a different penthouse? They do require our attention at all times." He deadpanned with a devious grin.

I tried with all my might not to lose it to hysterics. I took a deep breath and stepped forward to stand up against Chad as his arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. While my hands mindlessly caressed his chest.

"So baby are we all set, we girls are requiring the attention of you guys, no more waiting!" I spoke raising my eyebrow to him.

"Oh but of course, we shall take extra good care of you M'lady along with M'lady Ester as well. Don't worry we aren't tired, so you both can ware us out." He spoke with a seductive grin.

"Your darn right you will be!" I purred out to him.

His eyes widened in realization at what I was suggesting, he looked at the she-wolf becoming irritated.

"Our room!" His voice deepened.

Her eyes widened as she turned and grabbed some cards and handed them to Chad.

"Enjoy your stay Sir." She spoke politely.

Fear shown on her face, but she was not letting it leak into her voice, I am sure she feared what Chad would do if she gave him any further push back in regard to the rooms. I grinned as I wrapped my arm around Chad feeling his warmth against me as his scent filled my lungs, my core heated wanting him. We all walked towards the elevator as we grinned looking at one another ready to break down laughing as the doors slid closed.

"I was trying not to lose it so bad, Chad, I think you had her mind going all over the place as to what you naughty werewolves were going to do with us, she-wolves." Ester laughed out.

"I wasn't acting when it comes to Shel." He deadpanned.

Ester's eyes widened wondering what was going on between him and I...not that I was prepared to tell her right at this moment because I wasn't even sure. As we turned facing the door Chad's arm snaked around me once again in a progressive manner as sparks surged between us igniting every cell within me. The desire for him building with every second, I wanted this werewolf more than I could even fathom. I heard a little snicker from behind us as I turned and looked at Ester who had a wild grin on her face.

"I take it you got the hots for the protective wolf at your side." She giggled through our link.

"It's more!" I whispered.

Ester's face dropped realizing what I was saying to her as her eyes widened surprised at what I was implying to her. I shifted after all she knows we find out mate after we shift but I don't know if he is my mate or just a very hot werewolf, I want to sink my claws into. I know his scent caressing over me filling my lungs does something exciting to me as I can't get enough. I low purr escaped from my lips as Chad pulled me tighter to him. I inhaled taking in a deep breath of his scent a sit calmed me yet excited me beyond words. I wanted him, I needed him, and I will have him if this damn door will ever open. I growled at how slow it was being as I looked to Chad as his eyes reflected how I was feeling...they were pitch black gazing down onto me.

As the door's slid open Chad all but grabbed me from the elevator pulling me forward out of the elevator as a low rumble escaped him. That was all it took... Allatou growled within our mind as she paced back and forth.

"Mate!" She growled out.

How is it possible I have two mates? This is something I should have been informed on...that it was possible to have more than one. I thought it was you got one mate who would love and cherish you...but our mate Allatou grumbled something at him to making him move out of our way. What am I going to do? I know what I am about to do right now! I growled out as I grabbed ahold of Chad and walked through the spacious living room and dining room of the penthouse towards doors I noticed on the other side. I quickly grabbed ahold of the handle of the door throwing the door open dragging Chad inside as I slammed the door shut.

His black eyes full of desire and passion bore into my own as I jumped at him throwing him into the door with a crash. Low growls escaped me as my lips smashed into his, as he moaned quietly as he wrapped his arms possessively around me. As his hands went to my ass holding me up against him, I wrapped my legs around his waist wanting all of me against him right now, no logical thinking could out rule the feelings I am having now. Chad let out a possessive growl as he began kissing down my neck nipping at it gently as moans escaped from me. He freed my one ass cheek as he pushed me back slightly as he tore my shirt from me pulling it off in a matter of seconds as a whine escaped from my lips.

He began walking towards the bed as he laid me down on it as he pulled my tight jeans off me as I climbed further onto the bed as I watched him pull his clothes off as he grew closer to me. I heard an audible whine escape from me as my eyes gazed upon him as I scanned him up and...oh my. My eyes widened when my gaze met his large member which was already reacting to me, and our desire for one another.

"MINE" Allatou and I growled out.