Two can play this game!

I moaned as I could tell he was grinning and pleased with himself. I wanted to roll my eyes at him, but how could I? He was driving me insane with his actions, and the soft flicks of his tongue against my clit were driving me wild. As my body reacted to his touch, moans escaped me as I trembled in his firm hold. This isn't fair. I want to make him cry out my name in ecstasy as well!

I wiggled, trying to escape his firm grip, but he wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding them open wide as he feasted on me. I whined as he lifted his face from my core, looking right into my eyes.

"Why did you interrupt me?" He smirked.

I grinned widely at him knowing my wiggling had to have irritated him, even if it was just a touch.

" I will not just lay here on my back and not have fun of my own! Now you have a choice, lay on your back, or you shall feel the insatiable burning of need as I do now." I growled low.

His cheeks began to change to shades of red as he knew I would keep my word and make him ache as bad as I am. He rolled his eyes as a grin spread across his face.

"Fine! I am sure you have no intention of letting me win on this one!" He chuckled.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and gently lifted me as he rolled us over on the bed. Finally! I love how my mates give me my way; no, this is not always the case. I straddled my mate as I gazed down at him; he seemed greatly amused by my actions.

"You know you can't get your way all the time!" I laughed.

He nodded as I reached behind, where I straddled his waist and began rubbing the enormous bulge in his pants. I absolutely adore how my mates crave me. I can't deny I crave them just as much, well, Zane even more, but hesitation still grips me at moments. I know I need to get past this, and perhaps I may one day.

I slid off Chad to get to his pants. I surely don't want them on him. I love the feeling of his flesh to mine!

I began tugging at the button of his jeans as I grinned widely, knowing I would finally have what I wanted. Nothing will stop me from having my mate, no way, no how!

I grasped the zipper drawing it down slowly and teasingly as my mate looked like he was about to explode just from the slightest touch. As the zipper released his shaft, it sprang forward toward me. The sheer size of it is impressive, thick, and long, and it feels as though you reached heaven while it is buried deep within me.

I licked my lips as I watched Chad's expression; anticipation and longing were clear. I winked at him as I positioned myself below him on the bed. I climbed between his thick thighs and carefully to where his thighs met, making sure not to hurt myself worse.

His shaft stood tall and thick. As a soft moan escaped Chad, I leaned forward and grazed my tongue along the edge of his tip. His sweet taste was so enticing and delightful that I ran my tongue around the tip of his head, licking at the little bead of pre-cum that had risen.

I opened my mouth as his hand buried into my hair, drawing me down onto his shaft; it filled my mouth as I began to take him deeper and pulled back. I picked up my pace as moans escaped from Chad. I knew this was his weakness.

I quickened my pace as he began to plunge his shaft into the back of my throat; swallowing, he began to fill my throat as a deep guttural moan filled the room.

I could feel his shaft swell as I knew he was growing close to cumming. I heard the slamming of the bedroom door as it flew open wide. My eyes widened as my mouth was still wrapped around my mate's hard cock.

I couldn't look towards the now open doorway, but I knew it could only be one person who had entered.

As heavy footfalls filled the room, I could almost hear the anger within them.

"Didn't I say you were to rest?" Zane questioned.

I am busted! I thought.

I lifted my head to look towards Zane when he grabbed my hair, and he forced my face back down to Chad's erect cock. I had not expected that, in the least. I began taking Chad's stiff hard shaft within my mouth once more as Zane wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting me where he wanted me.

"Do you ever listen, mate? I said I wanted you to rest!" Zane said sternly.

Listening has never been one of my best qualities! I laughed to myself. I heard my mate undress when he pressed his stiff cock against my soaked core. He softly ran it along my lips, teasing me. My body began to burn even more at this unexpected pleasure. I continued suckling on Chad, feeling him swell once more as I knew he was close, and at that moment, Zane slammed himself deep within me as my muscles protested against his sheer mass.

I moaned out as my core sent me euphoric surges as Zane took control of my every moment. A wave of sheer pleasure washed over me as my orgasm grew closer to exploding within me. I cried out against Chad's still-stiff shaft, and as I did so, he moaned in pleasure, spilling his seed into my hot, waiting mouth.

A groan came from Zane as he quickened his thrusts as they grew aggressive and needy. My inner muscles began to quiver against his hard thrusts as I could no longer resist my impending release.

"Yes! Harder, please!" I cried.

Without hesitation, Zane began to bury himself entirely within me, filling me to the hilt. I cried out as sheer pleasure surged as I trembled against Chad's firm body. Chad ran his hands along my breasts, pinching my nipples as I moaned softly.

As they ravaged my body, I cried out in pleasure. Zane let out a primal moan as he filled me with his hot seed, gently lowering his upper body over me. He nipped at my skin as I squealed in surprise as a laugh escaped me.

"You are a naughty mate teasing us like that!" Zane scolded playfully.