The Moment

"Yes, I know there are things I need to tell all of you...I just am unsure of how to tell you." I sighed out.

"Tell us what is going on mate, you can not conceal this any longer especially since it is jeopardizing your safety!" Chad growled out.

"It's confusing and a long story and to be honest I rather not tell it, but I can see how furious you are. My wolf is not a 'new' wolf...she has been here before many times. Her name is Allatou, have you head of the name before?" I questioned those around me.

I noticed eyes widen and shock begin to flow over their faces as they all gazed at me in disbelief, were they seriously going to look at me like this? In older times they thought her as a demon, she is anything but...she does have abilities, but she was in situations none of us could even fathom or endure for that matter.

"I want to know something...do you mean the first she-wolf Allatou? It was said all information was wiped out about her except my father had a book that mentioned her within it. I had read it and it mentioned she was a demon and had the ability to control all werewolves and defy the Alpha tone. Is this true? Is she your wolf?" Ester trembled out in shock.

"Yes, Allatou is my wolf, and she has had several mates over time, but the problem is a very bad one who had been mate to her long ago who tortured her and is now seeking her, and I am guessing the male from the shore is with him." I informed them.

Their eyes widened at the mere thought of the possibility of this crazed Alpha seeking Shelly and her wolf, their expressions growing grim at the information. I looked at Chad and took a deep breath feeling a surge of panic filling me knowing I needed to confess about having another mate. His beautiful eyes watching me with interest and concern.

"Chad there is something you need to be told, I am sorry and please don't think this makes us any less of mates or that I do not desire you. We have another mate as well, his wolf was Allatou's mate...well her very first mate, her true mate." I trembled out not knowing how he would take it.

"What?! What do you mean you have another mate?" He growled out loudly as fury flooded his face.

I never thought I would feel fear from Chad but at the moment as his eyes went black with rage and shot to his feet his eyes locked with mine as I could see the pure rage which he wore on his face.

"Um...there's more. His name is slash and the Alpha he is part of is none other than Alpha Zane, have you ever heard of him?" I trembled out with concern.

His face contorted to an expression of fear crossed with rage, I don't think I am going to get out of this without him blowing his stack at me for not letting him know this before we mated. I tried to breathe as he began to pace the floor tearing his gaze from my own as he growled to himself walking back and forth before me. I am guessing he has heard of my other mate before, but I am unsure what his thoughts are about him.

"There is one more thing, and I hate to be the bearing of devastating information to everyone today. I am so sorry; he is coming for me now. I do not know where he is, but he is getting closer to where we are...I can feel it." I informed them all.

"No! You are my mate, and no one will be taking you from me...I do not care who they are!" He growled out viciously.

Ester sat on the other couch with the other guys as all of their expressions took on one of panic and realization of what was about to occur if they remained where they were.

"Go pack your bags, guys get everything ready we are leaving now!" Ester commanded.

I began shaking my head knowing if our true mate was coming for us, I could not go with them, Allatou needed her mate as did I. The driving need, to be in his arms taking hold of me to where I felt I would not be able to breath without being within his hold taking in his scent. Chad reached down grasping my arm firmly as he began to drag me towards our room as he began to snarl at my resistance.

"We are leaving now mate, get your things now!" He demanded fiercely.

"I can't leave, he is coming." I trembled out as tears filled my eyes threatening to break their confines.

He growled as his eyes locked with mine, his teeth had elongated as he bared his teeth to me, I could tell he was so furious he was on the verge of shifting on the spot. I hate to do this to him, but I cannot go anywhere until my other mate is by our side as well.

"I am your mate, but I am his mate as well Chad...please don't do this." I cried out feeling every cell within me fill with panic.

"Soul, why are you panicked?" Slash called to us.

"He is trying to take us from here, she told them who we are. I can't lose you it will kill me love!" Allatou growled then whimpered through their link.

I felt a surge of panic and utter sadness wash over me as Allatou cried out in panic and pain, the pain of the idea of losing her true mate.

"That will not happen my soul.... trust in me!" He rumbled out deeply.

Chad began to try and drag me towards our bedroom as I pulled against him trying to stop him for dragging me to gather our things to leave. I know he was furious and wants to protect me, but he has to understand I can not go, I have to wait. As my feet strained against the floor as I leaned back away from his grasp on my arm, I dangled over the floor precariously. If his grasp slipped, I would crash down onto the marble flooring without any chance to catch me. My heart slammed within my chest knowing I can't let this happen.

"We are leaving! "Chad growled out.

Without any warning we heard a ding coming from the elevator as we all looked towards the elevator, my breath caught in my throat not knowing who was coming up to our suite. Could it be Alpha Davin or our mate? I felt panic surge through me as the door opened as bodies seemed to explode from it. My breath hitched as panic surged through me, Chad's grip faltered as I crashed to the ground as my head slammed into the marble flooring. I whined out in pain as it surged through my head as my vision became blurry, could this really be the end of me being with my mate, and my newfound family? I trembled as I reached up to grab the back of my head as pain surged through it within a moment a huge black wolf stood over me growling viciously as other males shifted and surrounded us forcing our guards and Ester back away from us.