Panic Within

I felt my claws extend as I slashed him across the face as I snarled at him. He quickly reached for his cheek as he pulled his hand away from it his hand was full of blood as I smiled victoriously.

"I shall do worse to Davin and if you try to get near me again and I shall rip your balls off...get the hint!" I growled out.

His eyes went wide as he growled loudly at me, Ester ran to my side as I noticed Chad and the guys running towards us and I could tell Chad was about to shift, his face was full of rage. The werewolf who had approached me ran off knowing he was about to be torn apart by the guys. I couldn't have been happier to see my mate and the guys more in that very moment.

I could feel the panic rising within me as Allatou was pacing within our mind, filled with panic that this monster would get ahold of us. He would have been able to if it wasn't for Ester being with me today, never again would I be so brazen as to think I don't need a guard.

"My soul, why are you panicked?" A deep growl resonated in my head.

"He is alive, he found me!" She trembled out to him.

"I sense you, I am almost to you, my soul. I will rip him apart for touching what is mine!" A deep growl escaped with his words.

I felt a surge of rage wash over me as it was trying to pull me down with it, this must have been from Slash I thought to myself. Knowing Slash is full of rage as his protectiveness and possessiveness surged through me through the link which I don't understand yet. How could he link with me if we are not mated as of yet, and we surely aren't part of the same pack. As Chad reached me, he wrapped his arms around me tightly which was almost a bear crushing hug.

"I can't breathe!" I whined out.

He quickly eased his squeeze on me holding me gently as he pulled me into his lap on the sand as my toes rubbed into it sinking between my toes.

"What happened? Why would you two come out here without protection?" He growled out.

My heart sank knowing he was upset because we came here without informing any of them that we planned on going out of the suite. My heart was slamming within my chest waiting for the scolding to come when he tightened his grip around me lowering his face deep into the crook of my neck.

"If something happened to you mate it would kill me!" He growled low.

"I am sorry, I thought we would be alright going to the beach." I whispered against his neck.

He placed a kiss on the mark which now lays on my neck as my body ached with need as his lips pressed against the now healed mark. I moaned out against his neck, two can play this game I thought. I began running my tongue along the mark I placed on his neck as a deep raspy grown escaped from him as a deep growl followed. His shaft hardened against my ass feeling him press firmly against me, I looked up meeting his eyes as I could see the mischievousness deep within them. I grinned widely at him as I bit my lip watching his face closely.

"Do you realize, not only would the Alpha have my head if something happened to you, but I also couldn't live without you baby." He whispered.

I felt a sadness wash over me at his words, I knew the Alpha would be furious if he knows...oh man I hope he doesn't know! I thought to myself.

"Did you tell Dad?" I asked him with my face filled with worry.

"No, we did not notify him but we should so he can send others also to help protect you both." He informed me.

I shook my head no vigorously knowing dad wouldn't send others, he would demand we return to the pack worried about our safety. Especially once Chad finds out what the werewolf had said to me...how am I going to explain this to him? Well, I need to get it over with before it eats me alive from within, I took a deep breath as I locked my eyes with Chad.

"There is some things you need to know baby...they are not good." I informed him.

His face contorted to one of confusion and concern, as his gaze locked to mine. Ester remained close watching Chad and I along with the other guys. I bit down on my lip wondering how I should word this or if I should try to candy coat it to him.

"The werewolf who came up to me, well he is working for an Alpha named Davin. Davin is determined on taking me back!" I informed him.

My heart sank to my stomach waiting for a response from Chad, knowing he would be furious to say the least. How could I explain all of this to him, everything about Allatou and who she is along with...my other mate Zane. I felt as if I was holding my breath when suddenly he raised his brows as his eyes turned black, I knew his wolf had taken over in that moment. A deep vicious growl ripped from him as the other men seemed to direct their attention more at us as if trying to figure out what was going on. Chad quickly jumped to his feet yanking me tightly into his arms pressing me firmly to his chest as he spun on his heels heading for the resort.

As we reached the elevator, I noticed Ester and the guys following closely behind us, I could feel my body trembling knowing I would have to spill everything once we were within the protection of the suite. Taking a deep breath Chad entered the elevator along with the rest of them, sand still stuck to me as I had to fight my urge to brush it from me. Yes, think of a pebble in your shoe...that is how the sand is aggravating me.

As the doors slid open Chad walked us into the living room where the fireplace sat unlit, the walls were a soft eggshell color with plush couches. The deep tan couches were overstuffed and looked more comfortable than the beds personally. Ornate decorations hung on the walls, with candles along the hearth of the fireplace. It was a beautiful room to say the least as Chad brought us to the couch sitting down not releasing me from his tight grasp.

"I think there is something you need to tell us, isn't there mate?" He questioned me as he looked disgruntled.

I sighed and climbed off his lap sitting on theplush sofa, I sighed knowing I had to do this or I would be risking everyone'ssafety. But how?