How is it possible?

Thanks and enjoy. 

Please Like, Vote and Comment.

Follow so you will receive updates on when I add more to this book.

Happy Reading 

Always ~Jenn

   I sat in a red leather chair within Alpha Christians office as I looked at him with pure rage, my mate escaped my grasp once again

   I sat in a red leather chair within Alpha Christians office as I looked at him with pure rage, my mate escaped my grasp once again. Slash was more than furious but I don't fully understand how it is possible I didn't grab her right there and then.

   Slash began some lovesick puppy rubbing himself against our mate's side. What is wrong with him? This She-wolf has broken my sadistic wolf, I thought back as I remembered her making some noises in a very low tone, yet I am not sure what it was. I wonder if Slash may understand what that was.

   "Slash, what was that why did you let her go, you moved right out of her way so she could walk by us?" I growled.

   "She is not a normal she-wolf Zane...she is the first Alpha She-wolf. Books and history wiped all knowledge of her, she is eternal and with viciousness which even minimizes our own. History called her a demon, and many other names...if it is the one, I believe she has been here before, but one of the times she was here her mate betrayed her, and he was an Alpha. If she holds any memories that is why she ordered me to move out of her way, no Alpha tone or demand will halt her. Her words whispered out will make any werewolf do as she deems without hesitation. I believe that is what she had used on us as well, she wanted out of here and so she did what she knew to do. There is more, I am guessing she has not remembered every one of her pasts, or she would not have demanded me to move." Slash informed me.

   "What do you mean she wouldn't have made you move?" I questioned him.

   "She has been my mate before; we loved one another fiercely and had many pups over the years. Our viciousness was rivaled by no other, she is truly my mate as is she yours now." He informed me.

   So, I have a mate who is gifted with abilities which can make any werewolf do her will, that is a scary thought if she choses to use that against us. Will her connection to slash be enough to stop her and draw her to us...but how?

   Who were those male werewolves that were with her could she think one of them as her mate? I felt my rage building as I want my mate within my arms as I wrap around her protectively. Shielding her from everyone and everything out there that would wish to harm her, I felt something tightening within my chest as I knew I had to find her...but how?

   I looked at Christian as he had his elbows on his desk with his head resting within his hands. I heard soft sobs as I could tell this was tearing him apart within, I don't want to admit but if he did it trying to shield her perhaps in his mind, he was looking out for her and truly loved her. He went about it totally in the wrong way considering she would find out as her eighteenth birthday arose.

   "Did you really think lying to her was the best thing to do?" I asked him.

   "I wanted to shield her from the ugliness in our world...that was all!" His voice broke.

   "There is something I probably shouldn't even share with you, but I think perhaps it will give you warning incase you decide to go after her or go near her." I spoke.

   "Who do you think you are to tell me anything about my sister? You're here to do a job not to tell me about what to do in regard to her!" He growled out.

He looked up at me with hate in his eyes, I could tell he wanted to lash out at me but didn't because he knows who I am and of my reputation.

   "She is not just your sister; she is also my mate! I am the one who was in the field, or well my wolf Slash had control...he has been mate to her in the past as well. Your sister's wolf is the first Alpha female She-wolf...she is eternal and the history of her has been wiped out because of how others feared her...they called her a demon." I informed him.

   "What? Oh, just because you come here to do a job you think you can claim my sister as your mate...what was that your price?" He growled out viciously.

I laughed as I looked at him, he truly is ignorant when it comes to thing and totally naïve as well.

   "Have you ever heard the name Allatou before? It is from history which most of everything written about her has been erased from history. Allatou is your sisters wolf and will not stop or think twice about killing you. She would have today if it was not for the werewolves who were with her, them charging you as the one proceeded to drag you away saved you. You're an Alpha and she was betrayed by one of her mates five hundred years ago, lifetimes after Slash and her were mates. Slash is my wolf, and he wants our mate more than anything, as do I. She won't kill me, but she will you! You betrayed her like the Alpha in the past did...with lies and trying to contain her." I informed him.

   His face contorted realizing that he had destroyed his relationship with his sister and her wolf would make it finalized if he couldn't correct what had occurred between them. He shook his head in realization of what he had done to his family, his father would have been ashamed of him, and his mother would be furious that he drove his sister away with lies.

   "What can I do? How can I get my sister back and to forgive me?" He asked.

I could feel Slash coming forward as he growled out within our head, as a growl ripped from me.

   "You are the reason in this time she is hating Alpha's. You lied to my mate!" Slash growled out.

   "Slash, when you were mated with Allatou how did you communicate with one another? Did you have any pet name you had given her over the time of you being mates?" I asked him.

   "I called her my 'Alla... my soul'. Yes, we could communicate with one another no matter how far apart we were...why?" He asked.

   "Do you think you can call out to her still, even though all these years have passed?" I asked.

I could tell he was thinking if it still would work...it was worth a try if she would respond to him...if she remembered him.

   "Alla...my soul?" I heard him call out to her as his voice trembled.