Steam rolled off their body as the snow cooled them, making it easier to pick them up. 'They weren't kidding when they said they could get hot enough to bother me,' I winced at the heat rolling off them. '...Are they this upset because of me? Did I make them lose focus and crash?' Once inside, I carried them to their room, ignoring Daniela's questions as I rushed Isa to the bathroom.

"[Y/N]!"

"What?!" I growled, glaring over my shoulder. 'She can't lose them again, I know, but with Cass gone... I can't seem to control my emotions.'

Daniela shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. "...Never mind..."

"Dani, wait..." I sighed in defeat when she left, sitting Isa against the bathtub and running cold water. "You're who Isa needs the most right now... Someone physically cold..."

'Keep this up, and you'll lose everyone.'

'WHO ARE YOU?!'

'You know me,' The voice mused. 'All you have to do is think.'

'...Think?' I shook the thoughts away and focused on Isa. 'How about I think about making sure my sibling is okay!?'

'Isa will be fine. But, be my guest.'

One Day Later

"Hey," Bela whispered, gently shaking me awake. "Isa finally woke up. Do you want to see them?"

My eyes fluttered open, fresh tears falling as I stared at Cassandra. "...Yeah..."

"I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Isa sat next to me and cleared their throat. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah..." I breathed and sat up, turning to hug them. "I'm so sorry, Isa. You didn't deserve anything that I said to you—."

"It's okay," They muttered, planting a kiss on my head. "Cass still hasn't woken up... I'd react the same way if I was in your shoes. If this was Dani or, gods forbid, Costin... I wouldn't be able to eat, drink, or sleep until they woke up. I get it — not entirely, but I do. You're right, I don't know what you're feeling — the pain — but I still want to be here for you. You're my big sister."

"Awe," Cassandra rasped, making me jolt away from Isa. "Don't stop the sibling bonding because I woke up."

"Shut up," I laughed through tears.

"I'll go get everyone," Isa said with a smile, clasping a hand with Cassandra's. "Welcome back."

"How long was I out?"

"Long enough for your girlfriend to nearly kill me."

"A few days," I rolled my eyes. "...But they're not wrong... I was so lost without you."

"I'm right here," Cassandra whispered as I cupped her cheeks. "Get in bed."

"Your family will be here!"

"You're warm! I need your body heat!"

"It gets a lot hotter during that," I giggled after I was sure Isa was gone, climbing into bed with Cassandra. "But that's waiting until after you're healed."

"I'm fine," Cassandra promised and nuzzled into my neck. "What happened while I was unconscious?"

"...Uh-."

"Isa collided — head first, might I add — with a tree while on fire," Hunter mused from the door before letting everyone in. "Hope you weren't planning on going to sleep again?"

"Nah," Cassandra smiled as Costin reached for her. "Alright, come here, little one."

Once Costin was in Cassandra's arms, she shifted and placed him between us — giving her an extra amount of heat. I smiled when he clutched her dress and buried his face against her, noticing the way his veins began glowing. 'He's trying to warm her up, how sweet.'

Cassandra held him close while resting her head on my shoulder, listening to the stories people had to tell. Costin stayed quiet the entire time, making me glance at him on occasion. 'He must've been worried about Isa too,' I ran my fingers through his hair. 'The curse of having a supernatural family. Something will always scare you when you're young.'

"Auntie," Costin whispered and sat up. "Warm?"

"Yes, thank you, Slugger," Cassandra laughed, making him smile.

"Mommy! I did it!"

Hunter smiled at his outburst. "Yes, you did it, baby boy."