Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's path Part 5

In a dark shadowy place we see multiable figure around a  . . .round table  . . .

and one of them is none other than our fav Manas  . . .

{ I gathered you all so you can finally be of use to master .

Hof: hmph I don't understand why should serv such person .

Hoc: yeah first the thunder, then the ice, and now the wind why are you siding with him .

Hoi: for me, he saved me, and I see my lord, and besides . . .

Hot: you have no idea how badly you would scrow up of you go against him.

Hos: how bad can he be?

Hot: take from me . . .not even the End beat . . in fact . . .I would rather fight the end twice than then deal with his wrath .

Hod: you're kidding . . . right? 

Hof: yeah how can a low . . . 

before she could finish the air around everyone felt heave . . .they couldn't breath, move or anything, it was Ciel .

{ dare to say anything bad against master . . . .and not even the will of Honkai could save from me DO . I MAKE . MY . SELF . CLEAR } 

Everyone fearfully nodded, not daring to against the Manas .

the continues and with Ciel's display of power, the Herrscher decided to just follow, with the thunder, reason, and ice being the only one who are really royal to Rimuru . . .now you might be asking what about the void? well she here in the meeting, but since she or we say Sirin, will be on Rimuru's side, I mean she won't go against her teacher . . .plus she here is smart enough not go against someone who can pretty much b*** with even trying .

As for the tuna of the end . . .  well . . .in gthe bubble tree . .. 

We look at one of the bubbles and we see both our fav slime and the tuna of the end . . I mean Herrscher of the end fighting, but the tuna was the one on the losing side, but that  . . . 

We will this for another time hehehehehe maybe in her path . . .although we already did the tuna's path . . . but eh . . . what do you all, I mean after this it's Bronya & Seele's path  . . . or if you all wanted we could do another one instead, like Himiko, or Rita & Durandeal or whatever but otherwise it's our two bunny and reaper's path . . . ANYWAYS . . . 

Using { Ahura Mazada } Ciel made bodies for the Herrscher of flames, and stars, as for the rest they returns to their owners of their cores .

. . . . .

Rimuru: how is everything ?

{everything is in order master }

Rimuru: good, I can always count on you Ciel *mently pat her* .

{ master~ *blush* }

Rimuru: aw did you just blush ?

{ it's just you imagination } 

Rimuru: heheeh of course it is .

Meanwhile with our secret group . . . 

???: are we ready? 

??2: yes . . .tomorrow those herrscher cores will be as good as ours .

???: good . . .. nothing will stop us . . .we will claim victory .

Back with Rimuru . . .

He stood atop the academy look down on the world . . .he had an empty look . . .with wings spreading out . . . and an aura of a dominant king was around him . 

Rimuru: . . . . .I hope you all ready . . .cos the moment you think of hurt my students . . .is the moment I stop giving you mercy . . .

Your god is right here . . .and he's fresh out of mercy .

hehehehe sorry had put that reference .

Anyways sorry if this was shorter than usual hehehe but want to end it here . . . ]

Here is a little bonus:

Veldora: in a far away universe . . .in a peaceful land of monsters was enjoying the holiness of the sacred texts thangs to their god the all mighty Veldora gahaahahahahahah . . . .*ahem*  . .the land didn't enjoy peace for long . . .as the evil Ivaraj attacks and spread fear and chaos to the land but . . . 

A warrior came, with his beauty like no other, making people always mistook him as a woman, he stood against the evil Ivaraj and the two had a fierce battle, and our warrior had the upper hand . . . and just before he could finish off the evil . . . another evil being came . . .it was Yuuki who ambush the warrior and send him to an A.U future where he and Ivaraj or the rulers .

Now the warrior had to find a way to the past and undo the future of Yuuki and Ivaraj 

Veldora HIT IT !!

Gotta go back . . . back to the past samurai Rimuru . . wait that doesn't . . .

Gotta go back . . . back to the past samurai Rim . . . watch out !

Gotta go back . . .  back to the past samurai Rim . . .

Rim Rim Rim Rim Rim Rim Rim .

Gotta go back . . . back to the past samurai Rim . . . watch out !

Rim Rim Rim Rim Rim Rim Rim 

Samurai Rim .

Samxdemon is out !