Rimuru X Kingdom Heart . . . Part 2

After that weird . . .dream? he asked great sage, but she didn't have the answer, in fact, it seems that he was . . .separated from her for a short while, as both he, and she couldn't sense each other, still . . . .

What was that place? and that weapon, it was similar to what Aqua uses, was that the source of her power? does her magic works in that way? ah so many questions, and so little answers .

For now the slime decided to return, and ask the keyblade master later, after he calm his head, but as he got out, he got a call from Ranga, making sprint towards where he is, meanwhile Aqua also felt something wrong and went as well .

Rimuru arrived, and saw, Gobta, Rigur, and Ranga fighting people with short horns, he noticed some goblins were knocked out .

Gobta's chest was cut by an old man, Rigur was fighting a female with *ahem* massive "guns", and Ranga was facing two of them, one is slim and the other was a big and fat, he told them to back off, he learned that they're ogre, but he also noticed that they have . . . a sort of sinister aura .

When they saw the slime, they start talk about how he, and some pigs were responsible, for the destruction of their clan, Rimuru noticed the sinister aura increased, moments later, Aqua arrived .

Rimuru: Aqua? 

Aqua: Rimuru . . are you alright? I sensed something from here and came *looks at the ogre* and it seem that aura is coming from them .

Rimuru: yeah, I noticed something weird with them, and the somehow the aura got more intense when they got angry .

Aqua: ( could it be . . .)

Before she could have time to think about it, the ogre start attacking, they were no match for the two of them, but . . . 

{Great Sage: warning unknown energy consuming the ogres } .

Both slime and keyblade master saw the ogres getting again, but a dark sphere surrounded them, they had yellow eyes, and on their chest were a mark of a . . .red heart with a cross .

Aqua: ( I know it )

Ranga: something . . .strange about them .

Gobta: what's with the strange mark and the big dark aura .

Rigur: I feel uneasy . 

  Rimuru: ( so much dark energy . . .and I sense something, it . . . isn't magicules but it's similar *looks at Aqua* and it seems that Aqua knows something judging from the look at her face )

Aqua: be careful, they . . . became heartless .

Rimuru: heartless? 

She explain what are them, the monsters burn from darkness going after people's heart, seeking nothing but chaos destruction, they can take and shape and form, and they can posses people who had negative thoughts and emotions .

Hearing this, the slime was surprised and worried, to think this .  . .other worldly monsters of darkness would appear, and from what Aqua said , normal mean will only defeat them temporarily, but only a keyblade can end them for good .

A . . . .Keyblade . . .. 

Rimuru: *holds his head* gah .

Ranga: master !

Aqua: Rimuru !

The slime holds his head . . .he once again saw the strange place . . . but instead of Aqua's picture, it was . . . him and on the seven circles were pictures of: Shizue, Aqua, Sora, Kairi, Riku, a tall man with short spiky hair, and a woman in white robs that looks like, but more faminine and has crimson eyes .