Rimuru x Fairy Tail . . . Part 2

Hello everyone before we start, the vote is . . .the two girls that will pair with Rimuru ( alongside Ciel of course ) is . . . . .well for the first one is Luminous since she got LOTS of votes .

As for the second girl. I noticed some voted for Elmesia even though I said the Walpurgis girls . . . . with Velgrynd as exception . . and maybe Velzard  .  .*sigh never mind . . . so far it's:

Elmesia & Velgrynd & Velzard got 3 votes .

Ramiris got 2 votes .

Milim got 1 vote .

Fray got 0 vote .

So for now it's Ciel & Luminous . . . with the last one later . . .and I won't add another one, so just 3 girls harem . . . 

- - -- - - - - - -

Guy: so with that said . . .I will be go for the meeting for the guild master for a short while, so . . make sure not to destroy the hall . . . .as much as possible .

Luminous: you seriously say that when we have *point at Veldora, Dagruel, and Milim*

Milim: why pointing at me ?

Ramisi: the better question is . . why not, you make so much destruction that even the combine might of the salamander, Titania, and. . whoever that ice stripper is, can do . . .and those three ALWAYS make so much mass .

Fray: ara Ramiris-chan you're not that far .

Ramiris: wah?!

Carrion: just like fairy tail has problem trio, you, Milim and Veldora are this guild's problem trio .

Rimuru: and I have to clean after you, every . singe . time .

Milim: that's not true, I cause destruction everywhere !

Rimuru & Luminous: yes you are .

Milim: *pout* you two are meanies .

Guy: ANYWAYS . . .I will be gone, and I leave Rimuru, and Leon to in charge .

Leon: *simply nod* whatever .

Rimuru: *sigh* very well .

Later that day, Guy left for the meeting, as for the others ,well the problem trio went to god knows where, Dagruel and Leon were playing cards  . . .with Leon winning, Carrion & Fray & Glayman went on a mission Dion of course was sleeping , and finally, Rimuru & Luminous were just chilling with some tea .

Rimuru: *sip* ah your tea is always the best .

Luminous: fufufu of course, I make the best tea in earthland .

Rimuru: honestly I could get addicted to it, your tea is the best .

Luminous: fufufu~

Rimuru: you sound so happy .

Luminous: fufu it's nothing~

{ . . . . . }

[Velgrynd: *giggle*  oh Rimuru ] .

Luminous: so Rimuru, there is a place I want to, wanna go with  me?

Rimuru: hmm? sure I got nothing to do .

The vampire made the victory fist, much to the slime's confusion .

Time skip brought to you by . . . Luminous "playing" with fairy tail girls in the hot springs only to be bonked by Hinata .

The duo were walking outside the train, they walked until they reached a large town called night fall town, as the duo went on their way, Rimuru noticed that beside the humans, there were other races like E.L.I.F !! , and even some vampires, in fact most of the town people were vampires .