Rimuru x Rwby Part 2

Glynda: *ahem* so students as you know professor Port is on a vacation, so in his place you will have a new teacher  . .you may enter .

Entering the room, a person in suit with blue tie, he has golden eyes, and long beautiful silver blue, the students couldn't help but to stare at him . . .while blushing .

Rimuru: hello everyone it's a pleature to meet you all, as you've heard I will be your new teacher, my name is Rimuru Tempest, I hope we all get along, and have a good year together .

Glynda: there you have it, now I will take my leave, you can take things from here professor Rimuru .

Rimuru: thank you professor Glynda, I will be fine from here .

the teacher nods and left the room .

Rimuru: now then, before start, are there any question? those who rise their hand please say their name .

some rise their hands .

Rimuru: you and one in white .

Weiss: Wiess Shnee, if I may ask about your origin.

Rimuru: *smiles* well miss shnee I'm from Vale, but studied in Atlas before coming back to Vale and worked in some schools before ending up here  now . . . 

After answering the student's questions, he begin the lessen on grimm studies .

*bell ring* .

Rimuru: that's it for today be sure to review, and you all need anything please don't hesitate to ask, you all dismissed .

As the students began to exit the room, Rimuru was watching team SKMM, they looked him in the eye and nods, he nods back before looking away and prepare to leave, but he got a call .

Rimuru: (hello ) .

{I finally got though }

Rimuru: ( oh hello Ciel )

{you leave for 3 months without a trace and all you're saying is just hello !} 

Rimuru: ( I did leave a note though ) .

{ do you know worried I was ? and Shinsha won't stop asking about you .}

Rimuru: ( look dear . . .you know I had to specially after what Nyx's avatar did . . . it took longer than I thought, but I was able to weaken her . . .but }

{the artifact  . . .yeah Diablo told me about it *irritated* now we can't take her out unless we remove that artifact } .

Rimuru: ( Rudra, Guy and Veldanave are trying to find a way, for the time being we will deal with the white fang ) 

{ very well . . .and now that you are done . . . }

Rimuru: (don't worry dear . . .I will be home )

Time skip brought to you by . . .  Veldora wielding Berserker (fate's) sword .     

In one of the houses . . no a mansion in Vale, with big gate that has a mark of slime & dragon on it, we see our boi enter his, and was greeted by his maids . . .with the head being our fav demon butler .

Diablo: welcome back Rimuru-sama  *bows* .

Maids: *bows* welcome back Rimuru-sama .

Rimuru: *nods* thank you, are they home.

Diablo: yes my lord, they're waiting for you in the garden .

Rimuru: I see, thank you Diablo .

Diablo: I'm unworthy of your thanks my lord .