Rimuru X Highschool dxd: . . . The Tempest Faction Part 1

soooooooooooo before we start let me clear a few things . . .1 - Yuuki here will not be evil , 2- there will be flixing so Supreme God Rimuru , and his op kingdom , plus the true dragons as hi family , . . . oh and this will start with first season but with changes .  . . 

so hope you enjoy . 

. . . . . . ..  

In the academy of Koah . . . 

Rosswiess: you seem to get the hang of it quite quickly huh .

Shizue: well I did teach before so this is nothing new to me , and well thank you for helping Rosswiess .

Rosswiess: I told you , no need to thank me , after all , you and I are good friends , same with our leaders , speaking of which how is Lord Rimuru-sama?

Shizue: oh he's fine , though lately he got busy with paperwork *sigh* .

Rosswiess: misssing your boyfriend ?

Shizue: *blush* s s s s slime-san isn't my boyfriend t this is a misunderstanding.

Rossiwess: oh reallu ..  I don't buy it . .. although . .*sniff* . .I wish I could find one .

The Valkyrie sulk and cry in the corner .

Shizue: *sweeatdrop* um . .I'm sure you will find someone , one day .

Rosswiess: *stop crying* by the way how are your students ? 

Shizue: oh they're doing great , Yuuki had a big company seelign virous prodects , and selling our Tempest prudects in the supernatural world .

Rosswiess: oh his Company is quite famus , back in Asgard we do with him a lot .

Shizue: and Hinata is an exorcist in the church . . the best one even , and she told me she's working with one the church top heads , Luminous .

Rosswiess: yeah she's quite famus as the best exorcist , she and Luminous are the strongest in the church .

Shizue: as for Chloe , to be honest , I haven't heard of her for a few days , though last time I did , she was send on a mission by Slime-san to spy on the hero faction , and keep an eye on the Shinto faction with Kumera .

Rossweiess: did they cause trouble again ?

Shizue: well last time they tried to attack Millem as she was on her way to visit slime-san , you can already what happened .

Rossweiss: . . . .yup .

Then they heard girls screaming , the two teachers looked at each other and sigh .

Shizue: I'm surprised the acedemy didn't kick them out or give them some punishment .

Rosswiess: me too , but it's probably out dear "friends" pulling the stinks , specially since he had a sacred gear inside him .

Shizue: yeah . . still , it's trouble some when he keeps peeping *sigh* .

In the Monster faction of Tempest . . . Rimuru's office . . . 

Rimuru: finally done with paperwork ! 

{Ciel: good work master }

Rimuru: I couldn't have finish faster if you helped me .

{Ciel: master should do this without my help , so he can a better king }

Rimuru: hai hai .   

*knock* *knock* 

"Rimuru-sama may I enter?"

Rimuru: you may .

The door opened , and it was Soei .

Soei: *kneel down* Rimuru-sama I have report,  there has been an increase in fallen angels activity in the Shinto territory, Chloe also report that Cao Cao and his group are capturing humans with sacred gears and forcing them to join their faction .

Rimuru: *sigh* even after last time , he still won't give up cause trouble , and wasn't the heiresses of Germory and Sitiri are the ones govern the land devils rent from the Shinto? just what were they doing ? 

Soei: Sona mostly leave the matter of fallen angels to Rias , as she focus on the management side , as for Rias , she has been keeping an eye on one of the students , possiblely a sacred gear user .

Rimuru: of course she is *sigh* continue spying on them , and report everything new to me .

Soei: hai Rimuru-sama !

The oni left .

Rimuru: *sigh* . . man I missed sitting on Shizue's lap as she pat me .

{Ciel: master you don't need her with me around  *said in pouting voice* }

Rimuru: are you jealous Ciel? 

{Ciel: nope . . it's just your imagination }

Rimuru: of course it is  , well anyway . . . .hmmm maybe this will be a good time to Lucia & Veldvena in the Koah , while also seeing what's going on .  

{Ciel: should I inform them master? }

Rimuru: no , let this be a surprise , by the way Ciel , have you finish it?

{Ciel: yes master , The old Satan & Khas bridge won't know what hit them }

Rimuru: good . . . ( I will make them regret the day they dared attack my people )

Duo to tempest getting stronger , those two attacked some parts of the faction hoping to steal some of Tempest prudect , specially the portion , many monster were hurt, soem even died , this of course enrage our Slime god . . . 

Rimuru: Razulim , Ophis . . . you will regret the day you made Tempest and me *his golden shine*  . . . . mark you as enemy .