Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkyries/Herrchers Part 2

Sam: now continuing our reaction here is our next character . . . 

Luminous Valentine:

Tittle: Herrcher of Lust , Herrcher of Nightmares , and Herrcher of Vampires 

(And yes this is based on her race , tittle , and ultimate skill ) .

Race: Vampire .

Main power/skills: control over life & death , skilled sword user .

Background:

The vampire queen who was once ruled a kingdom of vampires , but it was destroyed by a powerful dragon of storms named Veldora , duo to that she desolped a hatred for him and big dislike for dragons , she would met her end , if were for the Valkyrie Chloe , who came just in time to save her , and two became good friends , and later with Hinata  . . . by the was . .she has obvious lust for Chloe & Hinata . 

Kiana: she seems . . *blush* interesting .

Sirin: *cough* *cough* y y eah 

Seele: ?? why is everyone blushing?

Valerie: no need to cencern your self .

Sam: *pat her* yeah don't think too much about it .

Seele: ok .

Cecillia: still that was interesting to know , and it's nice that Chloe-chan saved her life .

Valerie: yeah . .and I'm intersting to know that has power similar to mine .

Sirin: and she's to Hinata & Chloe just like Mei to KIana .

Kiana: I'm lustful to Mei-senpai !

Sirin: that's a lie and YOU know it .

Cecillia: now now you two .

Mei: *blush* um can we continue please .

Sam: sure .

with the help of her friend she rebuild her destroyed nation , but sadly not every human is nice to her kind ( the herrcher sigh: of course they're are . . .humans will be humans) one knight ( yes I will call male valkyries knight . . .or viking or whatever ) named Rosso , who had strong sense of justice . .. too strong and had strong believe that humans can't be friends with other races SPECIALLY herrchers . . . .so of course her saw Luminous and her kind as enemies . . . do he and his squid attacked the vampire queen , and during the battle , her friend Hinata was killed by Rosso who dammed her as traitor , seeing her friend's death , she awakens as herrcher , and killed Rosso , using her newfound power she revived her friend . she felt sad that now as herrcher , her friends would hate her . .but . . . 

Hinata didn't care and even choose stay with her as her right hand , as she said, she spouse to be dead , and seeing as a traitor , and later when when Chloe learned of this , she also didn't care as she still see her as her friend , the vampire were very happy to have great friends like them . Later down the line she met Rimuru and . . . .yeah she didn't like much at first duo to how her *ahem* target of yuri Chloe & Hinata are interested in him , but at the same time , she does found him a beauty , though the fact he's a male well . . . . she's isn't a huge mane hater , she just hasn't met . . .a trust worthy man yet , and had a little distrust towards men .

But over time she became good friends with Rimuru , and love to tease him , specially dressing him up as maid , and surprise surprise she got interested in him , and sometime dreams of her self , Chloe , Hinata , and Rimuru on bed . . .. doing *cough* stuff , she later met another herrcher named Guy Crimson , who invated her to join a secret group of herchers name Walpurgis as fifth member of the group .