Rimuru X Honkai . . . Cecillia's path , Part 2

Rimuru was being bounced like a ball by Kiana , as giggle at him , then he would shape him self into different objects making her clap and laugh , though back in his mind . . he couldn't help but to feel worried .

Rimuru: ( it has been sometime . . . I'm getting more and more worried . .something disfluently happened . . .) .

Decided to finally take action . . he put little Kiana to bed . . . and pat her head as was sleeping .

Rimuru: don't worry Kiana . . I will bring papa and mama back before you know it .

Before he could leave , he heard Kiana said something in her sleep . 

Kiana: brother . . .

Rimuru: . . !

He looked back and saw her smiling in her sleep .  . .he pat her .

Rimuru: yes Kiana . .your nii-san will be back soon , so be a good girl for me ok?

The slime made sure everything was ok before he went out . . .

Rimuru: wait for me Segried , Cecillia . 

Time Skip brought to you by . . .

( Can't wait when they animate his rage during the Empire arc )

- - - - - 

In a old research building  . . . it was in ruin , with ice shards , and spears everywhere , and some part were covered in flames . . and also there were spears everywhere  .

Outside we see our slime bouncing inside .

{Great Sage: energy signature of the devine key , and Cecillia's suit is nearbay }

Rimuru: thanks Great sake I couldn't have found them without you .

{Great Sage: heh }

Rimuru: did you just have a smug face?

{Great Sage: it's just your imagination }

Rimuru: sure it was . .  . now to find where the two are .

Inside the building , he bounced around  the destroyed lab ,looking around he noticed the corpse of many people . . . but that thing that shocked him and made him sad. . .was the fact that inside the cells were many corpse of children .

Rimuru: poor souls . . what did they do to them ?

He wondered  . . he found some note and papers , which had some glues , he learned about about the horrible test they did to the children . it made him , despite being a slime , sick , and made his none-existing blood boil in anger , but also sad .

Rimuru: poor children , being used like this , I knew this place was bad.  .but not this BAD . .no , I would think this was hell for them .  .. . *sigh* I better find Cecillia and Segried quickly and get out of here . . the more I stay , the more I feel sick even though I'm a slime . . .

He climed up stairs . .until he start hearing voice of fighting . 

Rimuru: found them . . .

- - - - - 

Cecillia: Sirin , please lessen to us , we trully want to help you ! 

The second Herrcher . .the void , Sirin looked at her , for a split second she had soft look, before she shock her head and glare at her .

Sirin: do you think you can trick me with your lies , you're just like the other humans , you loring  me with sweet lies , then making me suffer , it's because of you . . .I lost my family , my friends . . *glare*

The Valkyries continue to talk to the herrcher , but she she refuse to lesse n , although for moments there , she was willing to , but duo to her past , and what the scientists did to here , what they did to her , made it hard for trust anyone again .

Segried was there helping his wife and defending her .

Segried: any better ideas ?

just then . many honkai zombies appears .

Segried: great . just what I needed .

the male warrior fend off the zombies , his wife was facing the void queen , but she was mostly on the defensive , as she don't want to fight her  , so she mostly defending her self .

Things were getting bad . . and if that wasn't enough .

the Warrior got a call from Thersea . . .telling them that since they couldn't stop the second herrcher her grandfather Otto  will send a nuclear bomb , and they have 3 minutes before he drop it there .

After  bit of fighting , the herrcher managed to knock down the Valkyrie , and was going to finish her . . but . . .a certain blok finally appears and ate her spears , (while asking Great Sage to analyze them and copy them ) .

Sirin: WHAT ?! A SLIME ?!

Rimuru: got a problem with slime?

Cecillia: Rimuru?! what are you doing here !! I thought I told you to stay with Kiana !

Rimuru: I knew something would happens so I came to save you .

Then he looked at the Herrcher  , and she glared at him .

But . . before they could do anthing . . .a sound .

Segfried: DAMN IT OTTO . . HE'S DRPPING THE BOMB !

Everyone had the look of horror , and could only watch hopelessly as teh bomb was getting closer .

"NO ! I WON'T LET YOU DIE !"

As the bomb got closer . . Rimuru jumped above everyone . . made himself bigger . .. and . . .

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" .