Rimuru x Kingdom Hearts Part 3

Aqua: so you heard a voice, and before you know it you had the Keyblade in hand ?

Rimuru: yeah *summon his keyblade* I don't understand anything, and weirdly enough, both my skill, magic, merged with the the keblades, making a new one 

Aqua: can you show me?

The slime nods, and cast thundaga, surprised he has already a high level thunder spell, but even more so when his spell is not only different, but . .. well it was mixed between thundaga and black lighting which makes it more powerful, wonder how did this happens?

Aqua: ( can monster really wield a keyblade . . . then again they are nobodies who can, but this because of their connections to their former human self, hmmm maybe it's the same with Rimuru since he was originally a human in his past life, or perhaps because his soul is still human despite a monster . . . *sigh* whatever the reason is ) .

She looked back at her slime friend .

Aqua: ( still this is the first time ever something like this happened, to have the magic of the keyblade and merge it with different world's magic to make a new one, I don't think master Yin sid or maybe the ancient keyblade master had this ) .

Rimuru: Aqua?

Aqua: oh sorry, I was last in thought, well  . . . 

She then procced to tell him about the keyblade wielders, the war between light and darkness, the dive into hearts, and so on . . .

Rimuru: this is so much to take on .

Aqua: *nervues laugh* you will get used to it .

Rimuru: still . . . the stronger my heart . . . and my connection to others, specially my friends, hey Aqua .

Aqua: yes?

Rimuru: can you help train with the keyblade, I want to help you with those heartless .

Aqua: *surprised* are you sure ? do you understand what you're asking ?

Rimuru: you said only the keyblade can truly end the heartless, and curranty, you're stock her and can't go back home right? . . .so let me help you now that I have a keyblade, you won't have to fight alone and . . .I want to protect everyone at the village, the little one . . *smiles* and you Aqua .

Aqua: Rimuru . . .*blush* .

The keyblade master put a hand on her chest and looks away .

Rimuru: Aqua?

Aqua: *ahem* anyways  *smiles* if that's how you feel then I will be will help you .

Rimuru: thank you .

Meanwhile . . . 

a large army of orcs were moving towards the lizardmen's territory, though if you would look closely you, would notice some of them were . . .different as some had bright yellow eyes, and their shadow were different, in fact you can see on the shadow of the army, there were strange creatures walking with them, but almost no one notice them .

From the side we see the female in black hood watching the army with bored look .

???: *sigh* this is boring, to watch those ugly orcs, I would rather watch my darling Rimuru, ah~ I wonder how is he doing~ .

Said slime felt shiver done his spine .

a magic circle appears beside her .

???2: now now you this is important to our little "test" 

???: yeah yeah I know, still though when will we get to the got stuff? 

??2: soon my dear . . now why don't you be a dear and do that ?