Fate . . . Slime Order Part 6

Rimuru: hmmmm 

We see our beloved edgy slime walking in an ancient ruins with Tamamo and Gudao behind him .

A new rift has opened and the team went to checked it, but they got separated, now the slime, fox and her master were in weird ruins, although . . .

Rimuru: look at them closely . . . ah some of them remind me of the Westerned countries .

Tamamo: I hope the others are ok .

Rimuru: with Luminous, Jeanne Alter, and Artoria Alter being on one team, you should be more worried about whatever poor soul who will attack them .

Gudao & Tamamo: . . . . yeah you're right .

Rimuru: and speaking of poor souls *glare* .

Multibale zombie knight came to attack them, but they were cut down by the slime .

Rimuru: if all the enemies were this, then even less of concern .

Gudao: why is that?

Rimuru: simple, Lumi's NP .

- - - - - 

Luminous's Ultimate skill . .. now NP { Law of Asmoudious } in the invective range, she can revive dead beings ( as along as they're body is still there ) and weaker begins will follow her commands, this also let her overwrite mind control & and brainwash, as well as making gods, demi-gods, holy knights, crusaders and so on, being under her command, while also getting a buff ( so like AArtoria/arthur, Jeanne, Martha, and so will be buffed form her NP ) .

Another effect is that allies wither range will get healing, revive if dead, and boost on HP & MP, yeah such a good NP but all it's only fault is that it needed to be wither range .

 - - - - ---

As a live example . . . 

Luminous: attack my knights .

zombie holy knights: IN THE NAME OF GODDESS LUMINOUS !!

Crusaders: YOU DARE OPPOSE THE GODDESS?! DIE YOU HERTICS !!

Luminous: fufufufu~

Artoria  Alter: *deadpan* . . . . .

Jeanne Alter: *enjoying the show while eating popcorn* . . . . .want some?

Artoria Alter: . . . .*shrugs and and join her* . 

Gudako: . . . .*sigh* for the love Veldanava . . .huh? who's that? . . I mean for the love of god . . .

{ Veldanava: *sad creator noises* }        

- - - -

back with slime's team, as they continue walking, someone was watching them with their golden eyes . . . well more like they were our slime demon lord .

???: sir are you sure about this ?

???2: yes . . he will succeed into opening the door, and if not then I guess I will to help him instead . . .after him . . or rather his other him did .

???: even with his power you can't compare him to "that" who is the avatar of the Elderich, he who has small blessing from the one who dream creation, the all watching eye, the crawling chaos, all mother and who watch the abyss . . . he . .

???2: yes our guest is not like him, but . . .. 

The figure opens a rift, and we see many Rimurus, the first one was in white cloth with black line, he had his aura shaped into a giant dragon, the second one was sitting in front of tree inside a bubble, he had different eyes color one is purple with dragon like pupil and the other was golden with a star like pupil, he was wearing a while knight armor and behind him was a woman in golden eye and had long white hair .

The third was sitting on a throne with smirk, behind him was a three eyes shadowy being with two large wings .

The forth had . . . a bit futuristic armor and his eyes, one is the usual gold, but the other was azure blue, he was sitting on shoulder of a giant strange robot and both were surrounded by broken class .

The fifth one was wearing a Japanese Military cloths, well more like an Admiral one, and besides him were many large ships, that his state (his slime form) on the front deck .

The sixth one was wearing a black rob and was covering him, except we can see some part of his long hair, he had a blue light saber and behind was large spaceship . . . in a shape of his slime form . . . 

Finally the rifts were gone as the figure close it .

???2: but first thing first . . . 

with Rimuru . . . 

as the trio walked they reached an open area, then without warning a fire wall separate the slime from his two friends, the master and his servant tried to reach for the demon lord, but an army block their way, having no choice the fox house wife had to fight . 

as for the slime . . .

Rimuru: *narrow his eye* so you finally came huh . . .

a figure appears, and it was the same one he faced in holy church .

???: this time .. . *holding the corrupted grail* I will take you down .

Rimuru: *sheath his katana* . . . .

then a dark army of monster appears . but Rimuru sigh and  . . . 

??? hahaha I have an army .

Rimuru: and I have Veldora .

Veldroa: GAHAHAHAHA WORRY NOT MY SWORN BROTHER I THE GREAT STORM DRAGON WILL DEAL WITH THOSE SMALL WORMS !      

Rimuru: have fun, and you have my permission to reck havoc .

Veldora: haahahahhah YES THANK YOU MY BROTHR !

Rimuru: now . . . .*cold voice* I will make you regret what you did to her . . .so you better be ready !  

- - - - - -

Sorry since it shorter than usual, but well  you can say this is for the next part, I will try to make it longer . . .

Also did you guessed the references of other Rimurus's if so then good job .

Samxdemon is out !