Slime Of Zero . . . Part 5

Three days later, after the last mission, Warde was announced dead, and him being a traitor working with the group who wanted kill prince Wales, and thanks to a certain blob, they learned about their plans to take out the princess, and now both Henrietta & Wales are make plans to deal the attack that will come 2 weeks from now .

Right now Rimuru was relaxing, but something caught his interest, he heard Colbert found a strange dragon blood when he visited Tarbes, which is Siesta's hometown, speaking her, turns out her grandfather was Japanese, that explain her features, anyway back to the blood, when he saw it, it turns out it was gasoline, which mean the so called dragon most a plane .

Now having something to do, and being in luck, Siesta was going back to her homeland, so he asked her if he could accompany her, in which she agreed, Louise learning this, didn't like her familiar going away with the maid, so she decided go as well, and OF COURSE Kirche who sensing some adventure wanted to go as well, and taking Tabatha as well, who just wanted to ready her book in peace .  

Time skip brought to you by . . . Rimuru dress as Santa and give presents to the academy student . .  . 

The group reached the town of Tarbes, the Siesta give a little tour, before they reached her, home, and got welcomed by her parents .

Later that day after getting a good rest, Siesta & Colbert took the group to the cave were they found the so called "dragon" and sure enough . . . 

Rimuru: I know it . . .

The "dragon" was none other than the Japanese war plane during the world war, the A6M Zero, still a little surprise to see it here

The "dragon" was none other than the Japanese war plane during the world war, the A6M Zero, still a little surprise to see it here .

Rimuru begin checking the plane and noticed that it was still in good condition, and he noticed the writing of the word "Zero" on it in Japanese .

Rimuru: ( hehe it will be fun to drive it around ) .

Kirche: you seam like you're quite familiar with this dragon .

Rimuru: you can say that . . . did your grandfather use Zero Siesta? 

Louse: Zero?

Rimuru: *point at the writing* that is it's name, and it's written in Japanese .

Siesta: I see, and no, there was another, but during the eclipse, my grandfather took towards the sun, and before we knew it . . he disappeared, and then we hid the other one here .

Rimuru: ( interesting . . . do you think? )

{most likely he might have returned to his world, the eclipse might have opened a gate to the other world } .

Rimuru: ( I see  thanks Ciel-sensei ) 

{you welcome master }

Colbert: you seem quite knowledgeable about this sir Saturu .

Rimuru: oh well . . . I did meet lots of Japanese people and learned from them .

Siesta: then can drive this dragon Saturu .