Rimuru X Honkai . . . Cecillia's path , Part 1

Cecillia: and this include my reports .

Otto: good work as always Mrs.Kaslena , you may take your leave .

The valkyrie nods before she left , the oversee leened back in this chair , and press buttens on his tables , which shows videos and pictures of a blue slime .

Otto: interesting . . . *smirk* very interesting  to think a slime will get my attention .

 . . . .

It has been a few months since Cecillia met Rimuru , and the two became good friends , and our little slime would help the Valkyries on her missions from time to time ,  she also made sure to keep secret form the other , special Schicksal as much as she can , since there is no telling what will they do to him if they caught him , that and she's . . . unconmftable  around him , even though he's her boss , but she's feeling .  .. something weird from him , like she can't trust with everything . . .

Then after a while . .she told her husband and best friend , Segriend , and Thersea (aka misget , aka Teri teri )  at first they didn't believe her , but after seeing what the sliem can do , well their reaction was priceless that she had to take a pic of them .

They also agreed to keep Rimuru secret as much as possible , then Rimuru met baby Kiana , and she in no time grow found of him , the two spend time together a lot , always smiling , which warmed Cecillia and Segfriend's heart , seeing the two , the almost always together ,and sometimes Kiana would cry when she can't find Rimuru .

It was peaceful days . . but sadly . . it's about to change . . .

- - - - 

It was nice day in the Kaslena house , Segried was sleeping the couch , Cecillia was cooking in the kitchen , as for Rimuru , he was napping with Kiana on top of him , seeing this , the mother gushed at the adorable scene and took countless pics of them .

Later after she was done with dinner she woke them up , and door ring , she opened the door , it was none other than Thersea visiting them , now all of them was enjoying dinner together .

Cecillia: *feeding Kiana* are you sure you don't need anything Rimuru ?

Rimuru: yup , I can't taste anything anyway .

Thersea: sucks to be you , not being able to taste Cecillia's cooking .

Cecillia: now now Tersea, don't be mean to Rimuru .

Thersea: hai hai .

Segriend: still even after all this time , to think I would meet a slime that can destroy honkai , even eating them .  .. though speaking of which , how do you get their powers?

Rimuru: well I have sort like skills , and everytime I eat these honkai beasts I aquire skills based on their powers .

Tersea: so because you ate that fire honkai , you got heat resestince or something like that?

Rimuru: yup , it could be offensive ,defensive skill .

Cecillia: still you have amazing skills Rimuru .

Segried: no kidding  . .I reember when you ate a sword and made 20 copies of it  .

Cecillia: yeah that time *giggle* your face was priceless .

Segried: can you blame me?

They all laugh . . .moments like this . . made Rimuru feel luck that he met Cecillia .

But . . one night . . .Segried got a call . . .

Segried: what? . . .the second herrcher got away . . . *sigh* I will be on my way .

He hang up . . sighing but as he got ready and was heading out , he saw his wife in her suit .

Ceillia: I'm coming as well . . and don't try to stop me .

Segried: what about Kiana?

Cecillia: Rimuru can take care of her until we return .

Segried: *sigh* you made your mind on this huh .

Cecillia: that's right .

the two heard a bouncing voice, and saw Rimuru jumping towards them .

Rimuru: you two heading out .

Cecillia: yeah . . we have mission . .so *she picked him up in her arms and pat him* can I trust to watch over Kiana for me?

Rimuru: of course !

Cecillia: thank you , my little slime *smiles*

the two head out , and Rimuru stared at the door .

Rimuru: for some reason . . . I have bad feeling about this . .