Rimuru x Danmachi Part 2

Ying Swei: hya ! 

the cat girl artist hit the monsters with giant brush, then she brought out he giant paper and made some drawing, of some Chinese warriors, and attack .

The group were facing strange monsters, a dark shadowy goblins, and even Wyverns which was strange to appear on the 35 floor and so .

As the artist was dealing the wave of dark goblins, 4 big wyverns came to attack but they were frozen in their place, then followed by slashed, and they were cut to pieces, 

Ana: nicely done Jean .

Jean: all thanks to you Ana. 

Ana: still, what's with those goblins? and their aura .

Ying Swei: and the wyverns, they don't appear here, in fact they never appeared from 20 - 30 and so .

Jean: true, that's indeed strange, something is going on . . . um by the way where is Rimuru?

Ana: over there .

She point to the front and there was their captain crouching as he observe something.

Rimuru: hmmmmm .

Ying: Rimuru-sama ? what's wrong?

Rimuru: there are small traces of magic, as I thought, someone is doing this, effecting the goblins, and summoning the wyverns and of course . . .

His hand glow and the girls saw white lines and then a circle was shown. 

Rimuru: setting a trap .

Ana: let me guess, the circles were hidden, as the Loki familia were fighting, they got into the circle and disappeared .

Rimuru: yuuuup .

Ying: sausga Rimuru-sama, good detections skills .

Rimuru: (more like it's thanks to Raphael-san, thank you )

{ you welcome master } .

Rimuru: now then . . . time to meet our friends and get the famlila out .

Ana: can't we just deal with the enemy and leave them be .

Jean: Ana !

Ana: what ? no one will miss them anyways .

Rimuru: I know you dislike them, but we came here to get them out Ana .

Ana: fine, but if that damn annoying mutt piss me off, don't blame me for what will happens .

- - - - -

Konton: can't blame her, I mean both Herms and Bate makes me want to pounch them in the face, and Ishitar makes me want to b** slap her, though I also dislike Freya, but she at least better than Ishitar . . . and that's saying something .

Lucy: . . . did she annoyed you darling? 

Konton: huh? well yeah . . when visited an AU of this world . . .oh wait .

Lucy: I see . . .*yandere mode* some b**** tries to touch my adorable soldier *disappears* .

Konton: wait Lu-chan ! . . .and she's gone *sigh* Artoria, Enty, we better go before she she kills everyone as well .

Artoria lancer alter & Enterprise: again? you really should know at this point how Lucy's yandere side works .

Konton: well sorry, I'm more used to tsunderes like my twin . . .lets just go 

- - - - - 

meanwhile with Tatsumi . . .

the young man followed the hooded men to big house, as he sneak in, he noticed group of other men and women and hoods and they were doing some sort of strange ritual and the were throwing some bones to the ground, while chanting  some words in unknown language .