Rimuru x Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's Path Part 4

Rimuru: ( how is it great sage ?)

{Noitce: all analyze of cores are done, however, master most be in sleep mode for the changes to be applied }

Rimuru: ( how long it will take? )

{ three days } .

Rimuru: ( hmmmmm )

With the herrcher core he got, plus analyzing Sirin's, as well as the honkai beast he devoured , specially the emperor ones, not only he got powerful skills, but even got chance to evolve, which improve all of the skills he has, but he needs to be in sleep mode .

. . . . . .. 

Rimuru: so with said, can I count on you?

Cecillia: I see, well me, and Sirin will make sure to watch over you .

Kiana: hey what about me? I can do it two .

Rimuru: lessen here Kiana, it's important that . . .

Kiana: I know nii, and have no ear because the future best Valkyrie will protect you !

Sirin: oh yeah I feel totally save with you on guard *sarcastic* .

Kiana: were you being sarcastic ?!

Sirin: wow . . . you can actually tell?  and here I though you were an idiot .

Kiana: HEY !  

Cecillie: now now Sirin don't bully your sister .

Kiana: yeah . . meanie *pout* .

Sirin: not my fault you're easy to bully .

Kiana: hmmm . . .Nii ! Sirin is bullying me *she hugs him as she glare at her sister* .

Sirin: hmph .

Mei: Kiana is sure spoiled around Rimuru .

Bronya: the Bronya agree with subject Mei-nee .

Himako: hehehe yeah, anyway , we will also check up on you whatever we're in the dorm, so you don't have to worry. 

Rimuru: right . . .so I will see guys in three days .

The slime went to his, and begin his evolution, he changed into his slime form, and now has dark blue color, but there was a faint rainbow color appearing every once in a while, later that day Cecillia would come and check up on him, while also patting his head gently before leaving the room .

Three days later . . . 

The slime finally woke up from his sleep, as he changed to his human form, he noticed that his body got a bit mature, and got a little taller, he then noticed Great sage now speak more fluently

The slime finally woke up from his sleep, as he changed to his human form, he noticed that his body got a bit mature, and got a little taller, he then noticed Great sage now speak more fluently .

Rimuru: ( is it me or you're more fluent ).

{Notice: it's just your imagination }

Rimuru: ( sure it was) hmmmm . . .. strange . .I don't feel the presence of everyone .