Fate . . . Slime Order Part 2

A demon Lord . . .

A simple of power , and fear .

Someone humans fear .

Both Team watched as another appears . . . 

A beautiful man? . .with silver hair . . .golden eyes  . . . 

He was floating in the air . . looking down on the human camp that belong to the army that attacked his home .

A cold emotionless look was seen on his face , as he looked down on the humans .

"What was once a nice and friendly being . . .now cold and emotionless"

When both tram heard that , they they saw other vision of what Rimuru used to be before all that . . they saw his smile , his cheerfulness , his kindness . . . then it change back this emotionless look .

"There is no need to give them mercy"

"you can all be at least feel honored to be part of my evolution"

they saw a countless water drops rise to the sky . .  .Rimuru then rise his hand . . . 

(in this scence I'm more using the LN and Manga ver since it's more bloody ).

"May the wrath of the gods pierce you . . . .MEGIDO !"  

Countless lasser liek beams falls from the sky towards the soldiers . . hitting in the nonevitel place to ensure that eh feel as much pain as much as possible . . . 

The team saw the soldier dying left and and right , blood was split everywhere . . many screams were heard . . . many cries of despair . . as they die one by one . . .

In the skies he watched them dying . . . never show any expression . . the soldier who saw them . . . 

Saw him as sad goddess or god who came to pass judgment on them .

Many of them start begging for mercy , crying and screaming to be spared .

But he . . .who looked down on them . . .was indifferent . . .they were nothing to him.

"Why would he forgive them after they killed his people and family?"

"Why would he show them mercy , when they never even spared the life of children?"

"Even wanting to enslave them , turning his people into mindless tool for them"

"All of that . . . and they dare ask for forgiveness?"  

"It's funny . . . ."

"How can people can do many evil deeds to others . . and laugh it off" .

"But when the wheel of judgment falls before them"

"They think they deserved to be spared . . that mercy is their right"

"What a funny joke am I right?"

The vision ended . . .and now . .both teams were together in front of destroyed white building .

Godako: guys !

Aruther: it's good to see you all ok.

Gudako: yeah . . . 

the Gudao team told of what happened with their side .

Godako: us as well . . .we saw this visions and learn the story of this Rimuru .

Arthur: as a ruler of a kingdom my self . . I empathies with him . . specially as some who also had to see his kingdom in ruin .

Jeanne alter: though unlike him , you were one the reason Camolt falls .

Godako: JEANNE !

Arthur: no no it's ok , she's right , I'm to blame for it . . but this is not our talk right now .