Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's Path part 2

Mei: haaaaa !

*slash*

three honkai beasts were cut in pieces .

Himiko: nicely done Mei .

Kiana: so cool Mei-senpai .

Bronya: Mei-nee is amazing as ever .

Seele: yeah ! 

- - - - - - - 

Oh yeah we're doing our timeline . . . oh and like the usual . . expected some characters to act different .

- - - - - - -

Himiko: ok with this the mission is done, though gotta say Mei, out of the Valkyries in the second the year you're the highest score with honkai kills, and even out of all four years .

Kiana: nani ! Mei-senpai beat my score !?

Seele: even higher than the third & fourth years . .sogoi !

{ Red Seele: though knowing I imagen Kevin & Kallen won't like that their high score were beaten } .

Himiko: say if I can ask, your skills with sword are great, I would say better than all the second, so who taught you ?

Mei: weeel I had a really good teacher who took care of me ever since I was 7,  though he strict, but nice nonetheless .

Himiko: *smile* well I can say he taught you well, you're probably the strongest student along side Kevin, Kallen, Sakura, Fu Hua, and Su, maybe even better than me .

Mei: eh? oh no no no, I'm has much to learn .

Bronya: nee is humble . . .Idiotka should learn a thing or two .

Kiana: what was that !

Bronya: you heard me .

Kiana: why you . . .

Himiko: stop it you two, now lets head back . 

Meanwhile a figure was watching from afar, as his eye land on Mei, he smiled before leaving .

"she's doing well it seems" .

{Hai . . . and she took your lessens well, though she still a little shy and nervous sometimes }

"well that part of her charms"

{indeed . . *smirk* like that captain of her, or that Kevin person }

*stop in his tracks* . . . .  ."what?"

{those two seems really close with her . . . specially the captain} .

" . . . . . ."

{master . . . .}

"fine but if they . . ."

{master is overprotective } .

"you one to talk"

{not as much as you }

"no you're worse"

{no master is worse }

the two kept arguing back and forth  . . . the usual .

it has been two years since Mei joined the academy and made a name for herself, thanks to her training with a certain slime, she already among the best students, and became pupilar much to her master annoyance, she even learned how to control her herscherr powers, though she was surprise by how   . . . well friendly the Herscher of thunder is to her .

Little did she know that she wasn't nice because wants to, but because a certain someone brought her to imaginary space, brought out the tempest sword . . . and have a "nice" and long "chat" with her .