Fate . . . Slime Order Part 3

In the hall of Chaldea , we see a figure in jet black clothes with silver blue hair walking , and just as he was going to turn , someone bumbed into him , it was Jack the ripper .

Jack: owie  . . . .*looks up and quickly got up* oh s sorry nii .

Rimuru's cold face soften before he pat her head then continue walking away .

It has bean a few months since Rimuru was summoned as avenger , so far he had small traces of his old world and his master kept her promise of helping him , and he was grateful for her help .

Over the months in Chaldea , he was mostly cold & emotionless to most , but only shows soft and nice side to certain people , like the younger servants such as Jack , Jeanne lily , Nursy Ryme and so on , his master Cudako , Arthur who is a good friend of his , Tamamo-no-mae she's nice and she remind him of Shuna , and Tiamat( aka mamaTia . . .aka best mom ) , he just can't get mad or hate her , and her warmth calm him down , and her hugs nice . . .he even sub-consciously called mother in which she was REALLY happy . . .and yes he can understand her. . . (thanks to Raphael's help ) , there is alos King Hassan ( aka grambs) who he consider as grandfather . . .he's nice to talk to .

And then there other who are so and so . . .he don't like them , but don't hate them either, and don't mind them every once in a while , and then there are . . . .some that he would rather avoid or dislike talking to . . . to name few , there is Gilgamesh (for obvious reason ) , Ishtar , Merlin , and Cu Chulainn , he would rather avoid them specially Merlin's trolling , though Gil & Ishtar's haughty , pride , and arrogance is something he really found annoying .

Anyways the slime caught the interest of the servants since for one he's a slime , a monster that is usually weak , yet he's powerful and has uniqe abilities , and for two his looks which many mistake him as female duo to his beauty . . .and even some almost changed his sexuality ( and some even questioned it ) , but duo to how cold he was , it was hard to approach , but the little Jake did , and Rimuru had a rare soft look , and pat her head . . .and not before long , the little ones start calling him big brother/Rimuru-nii . 

And even show protective side as he gets angry when someone hurt them , and would play with them from time to time .

then there is Arthur , it wasn't the best start for the two for the two of them , but they becme good friends , though the king of knights do most the of talk , he enjoy his company , and the two woudl talk about their nation .

Tamamo-no-mae she remind him of Shuna , beside the color of course , she liker her had good cooking skill, which remind him of home , though he wish she would stop acting like she's his wife , still though she was nice. . and make him feel like home .

Though there are motherly like servants such as Buddica , Raiku and so . . .but for him , Tiamat was the most close to him , he don't know way , but he feel drown to her more , perhaps duo him being a monster and her being a beast ? he don't know . . but the way she hug him was . . .. nice ( both his human form and slime form ) and she was sweat , innocent and wholesome , and her ahhh's . . .well he found if adorable . . .though sometime she hug him too much. . . 

His master . . . .though he found her annoying sometimes , but she was nice and like she promised she helped him . . .on their adventure in different singularites , they would find some things that belong to his world . . . and even some fragments , and thanks to them . . he gain new skills , and multibale NP . 

His ultimate skill are now his NP , now that he's a servant , and with the fragments he got , he gain a new NP  . . attack of Tempest , this NP make a reality marble , and it has 5 levels , level 1 call the goblin riders , Rigurd m and Ranga to attack the enemy , level two , call Adalamen , Kumira , and Apito , level 3 call teh Kijins , level 4 call the primordial demons , and finally level 5 call the 12 patereans + Veldora .

Though calling Veldora is a NP in it's self . . .though sadly for the slime , it only in reality marble ,  *sigh* he missed his tsundere otaku sowrn brother .

Moving on . . the slime reach the cafeteria , and went to the mom *ahem* actually satan  . . .*cough* I mean Emayia archer , and got his food .

Arthur: Rimuru over here .

He heard the king of knight call him and he saw him in one of the table , he went ot it ,and sit with him , there are also , Jeanne alter , and Artoria lily .

Artoria Lilly: hello big brother ! 

Arthur: good day Rimuru hope you enjoyed your day .

Rimuru: beside training nothing much . 

Jeanne alter: I bet Cu still annoy you .

Rimuru: even since I beat him he won't stop asking me for a rematch .

Arthur: *chuckle* yeah he salty and can be a sore loser sometimes , specially with how fast you beat him .

Rimuru: *deadpan* well no onw told to keep bragging about how great he is . . .*sigh* don't want to deal with another Gilgamesh .

Artoria Lily: does big brother hate him?

Rimuru: no . . it's just dealing with his pride is annoying .

Then he felt someone hug him 

"ahhhhh~"

Rimuru: hello to you as well Tiamat .

Tiamat: ahhhh~?

Rimuru: yes I'm fine thank you .

Tiamat: ahhhh~ .

Rimuru: you worry to much I'm fine .

Jeanne alter: still amaze me how you can understand her no one here can so it ws hard to talk with her .

Arthur: maybe it's because both are beasts? 

Rimuru: maybe . . .( it's duo Raphael-san . . .thank you )

{you welcome master }

the group enjoyed their chat , until Dr.Ramoni called Rimuru .

Time skip brought to you by . . . 

Rimuru: so what is it?

Da Vinci: a new singularity appears . . but it's not something we're familiar with with .

Gudako: so we thought maybe it was something from your world .

the slime took a look on screen and saw .

Rimuru: I know the plae it's belong to someone I know . .. as well as being the center of the church .

Da Vinci: I see . .. well it looks like a corrupted grail appears and it caused problem there .

Rimuru: hmmmm ( I wonder if Hinata & Luminous got controlled by it. . if so I most help them ).

Gudako got ready , and her team was: Rimuru , Jeanne , Jeanne alter , saint Martha , and Arthur .

Gudako : everyone ready? *they nod* then lets go !

In the Gardenl world . . . 

In the church a Luminous . . .a corrupted grain was flowting in the sky and close to it was the queen of nightmare Luminous Valentine and Hinata Sakaguchi , with theri eyes dull , and underground there was a coffin with girls sleeping inside , then a dark light from the grail hit the coffin , and the girl slowly opened her eyes . . . .

???: *cold voice* kill . . . . Rimuru . . . he . . . .is . . .. a . . .traitor .