Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's Path part 1

Yup . . . we're doing our nice sweat house wife/Herrscher of thunder, just wanted to get this started, now to say a few things .

Unlike Cecillia, Sirin, and Kiana's path where Rimuru was burn in that world, this Rimuru will be coming from the Cardinal world, and as for Rimuru and Mei's relationship . .they will be master/student . . and maybe . . just maybe father/daughter  . . .also I will change the events like I did in the last path . . .well . . more soo and yes Mei will be stronger than cannon, I mean she will be trained by Rimuru ( Supreme god verision ) .

So without further ado  .. . 

- - - - - 

Mei Raiden, the daughter of Ryoma Raiden, was lonely during most of her childhood, even more so, after her father disappeared after he was framed by Cocolia, but . . . 

She wasn't all alone . . . during her childhood she met someone . . or rather a slime . . .

During their first meeting, to say she was surprised about the smol talking blub would be an understatement, but after each until he befriend her, and her face when she saw his human form . .. well lets just say he got a good laugh out of it, and a cute pouting Mei glaring at him.

Rimuru stayed with Mei during her childhood, specially after her father disappeared, he was always with her, he even became her monitor . . . 

Rimuru: you're too slow Mei, swing faster and more strength !

Mei: hai Rimuru-sensei !

It was another training session, the two were sparring, though Mei was good, despite her young age, but Rimuru as kind and nice he is to her, but he gets strict with her in training, now the two were done with their sparring   . . .

Rimuru: that's enough for today .

Mei: huff . . . huff . .sensei is monster .

Rimuru: well I happen to be one .

Mei: you know what I mean *pout* .

Rimuru: hahaah I know I know *pat her* you still got long way to go, but you improved well my student,  good job .

Mei: thank you Rimuru-sensei .

Rimuru: time to head back, I will cook dinner this time .

Mei: hmmmm sensei I said I will do it this time .

Rimuru: maybe tomorrow, I will do this time and you will rest .

Mei: hmmm fine . .and .. um sensei . . can hug your slime form ? 

He just smiled and turned into slime form and jumped into her arms, she happily hugged him before she begin to walk back home, she always his slime form, not only it was cute, but it was nice to hug .

So after a nice dinner, the slime put the little one to bed .

Mei: goodnight Rimuru-sesnei .

Rimuru: good night Mei *pat her* .

Words cannot describe how grateful she for him, specially after she lost her father .

Rimuru took good care of her, even after she grow up and stared school, everyday when she came back, he would great her with a smile . . . she couldn't help but have this thought .

Is it weird that she sometimes . . .see him like a father?, don't get her wrong she loved her real father, but  . . . you know . . 

All those yours as they got closer, she had those thoughts . . .and oh little did she knew . . . 

One night though she was tired and fell asleep during one of her and Rimuru training session, as he put her to bed, she sub-consciously said: night dad, which caught the slime off guard, but he smiled at her .

- - - - - -

Annnnnd cut here . ..sorry if it shorter than usual, but you could this like . . .um an introduction to her path, so yeah the juicy event will be in the next part . . . whenever I will write it .

Noe here is a little bonus: 

in an orphanage in Tokyo . . .

Rozaliya: big brother !! Liliya took my teddy bear .

Rimuru: Liliya what did I said about taking your sister's stuff .

*boom*

Rimuru: Kiana ! I told you now miss in the kitchen !

Kiana: sorry big brother . . 

Rimuru: Sirin, Senti stop hitting each other .

Both: *pointing at each other* she started big brother .

Kallen: waaa big brother, Kevin is bullying me .

Rimuru: how many time did I have to teach you, stop bullying your sister Kevin !

Yup this place has our honkai character, but as children , with our slime as their big brother  

"gahahahahaahha hello little ones"

they: *gasp* uncle Veldora .     

Rimuru: now the web is here . . . just what I needed . . .

he felt someone pull her sleeve, he looked down and saw Bronya & Seele .

Seele: u um, big brother, m my toy got b broken *teary eyes* ,

Rimuru: shhh it's ok *pat her* I will fix it .

Seele: thank you big brother .

Bronya: can you play with us ?

Rimuru: sure .

it's always chaotic in here . .but Rimuru love his little children .

Herrscher of end: I will the whole world ! 

Rimuru: *eye blazing* oh try that . . ..and you get free ticket to the Abyss .

Herscher of the end: .  . . . maybe not .

Rimuru: that's what I thought .

SAMXDEMON IS OUT !!