Rimuru x Dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 3

Days later . . the nun in question . . .Asia Aragento finally arrived to Koah , though since she's new in two in town , she don't know the way to the church , but luckily ( or unluckily ) , she met Issei who helped her find her way , of course this didn't end once he return to the ORC , as Rias slapped him and forbid him from meeting with the nun , because she the natural enemy of devils . . and SOMEHOW Issei can't tell that. . .  lessen I knew he has been a devill for a short while , but . . . oh never mind .

Days later , the two me on one of his contacts , along with Freed , a crazy bastard , who I still wonder how the frisk did became a prist? . . .really . . . anyway . . . some s*** happens , and they got seprated , then meet again .  .then like a certain princess , Asia got kidnapped by the fallen angels , and Iseei couldn't do s*** (not a big surprise ) , Rias told him to just forget about her , then left because the Arch duke has some thing for them , Iseei decided go against her world , and went to the church , with Kiba & Koneko with him . . some battle happen , Asia died , Issei got angry and unlock his true sacred gear , beat up Rayyare , Rias appears , revive Asia as her bishop , and now they got a new member  . . . ok we're done with s*** . . . .

Ok so skipping the Meeting with Riser checken . . sorry Phoenix , the training montage , and the game . . . . heheheh.

Time Skip brought to you by

The of encagment party came , to party for the victory of Riser in the rating game , we see the man in question talking with the guest , while same with his little sister, as she also bragging about their victory over the Germory peerage .

On the side we see one the four maos . or devil kings , Sirzech Lucifer aka the siscon , the older brother of Rias .

Sirzerch: thank you again for accepting mu invention .

Rimuru: no need to thank me , besides this is a good chance for us to have a talk .

Sirzerch: is that so?

Rimuru: yeah , but we leave it after the party .

Sirzech: very well . .    

Rimuru continue having some small talk with Sirzechs , close bay we have Benimaru talking with Sirzerch'a knight piece Okita Souji , and Milim of course was by the food eating .

As the party continues , Riser annonce his pride to be , Rias appear in a wedding dress , but that was interapted by Issei . 

Issei: I oject to this , president's virgenty  is mine .

- - - - -

Konton: you know this was a decent enternce . . . but then he opend his mouth .

- - - - - -- 

Rimuru & Benimaru & even Milim had a deadpan face .

The chicken . . . . I mean phoenix got angry at him , but the devil stop him, way how he was disappointed in how the game ended ,and was interested in seeing a fight between a dragon and a phoenix , and Issei could have a reward is he win , of course , the devils being devils . . (then again even humans could be like that ) didn't how their king would reward a low glass devil .

Skipping over the fight as well . . . heheheheh I mean we all know what happens .

After the party we see Rimuru in Sirzech's office , with Grayfia serving them tea .

Sirzech: so what do you want to talk about ?

Rimuru's carefree aura change into serious one .

Rimuru: you know full well why I'm here .

Sirzech: it's . . .about the council did .

Rimuru: they , and some of the high class devils comment crime against my faction , and if I didn't promise Serafall's parents , then your faction would have been gone form the face of the earth .

He gave the devil king a cold look , the made him shiver .

Rimuru: and we both know this is not an empty threat .

Sirzech: I understand , I do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again .

Rimuru: you better . .  .also have you and the other leaders decided on where you will put the peace meeting? 

Sirzech: we haven't decided  yet , though if I may ask , will you attend the meeting ?

Rimuru: of course , I have to make sure that you all behive . . and the Khas bridge won't miss this chance to attack the meeting . . .which will be perfect for me to teach them a lessen .

{Ciel: hmph such small worms are nothing before master }

Sirzech: so they affend you sir Rimuru .

Rimuru: they became more and more arregont specially with Ophis backing them up . . and it's about time . . *eye blaze* someone put them in their place .