Fate . . . Slime Order part 5

Jeanne: this is nice .

Arthur: yeah . . . *smiles* 

Saint was relaxing with her knight as she was giving him lap pillow , the two were enjoying the peace and quite . . . .that is until . . .

"for the last time no!"

"fufufufufu c'mon Rimuru".

Jeanne: *deadpan* those two are at it again .

Arthur: *chuckle* ever since she dressed him up as a maid , she got a huge nosebleed and now she want him to dress in every dress she could find .

Jeanna: and even master , Astolfo , and Tamamo join in sometimes .

Arthur: I mean . . . Rimuru does look good in any dress wither is for boys or girls .

Jeanne: yeah . . . .I guess .

The two return to their relaxing moment ignoring the two demon lord who were running around .

In the cafeteria, as it was lunch time, as the servants ( and two masters) were eating .

Nero: kya h hey what do you think you're doing ?! *blush* .

Luminous: fufufufufu~ not as big as Raiku , but feels nice ah~

*BONK*

Luminous: ow .

Rimuru: *deadpan* stop it you horny vampire .

Luminous: why do you always ruin my fun . . . *smirk* are you perhaps jealous?

Rimuru: . . . . .

*BONK*

Luminous: ow stop hitting me! 

Rimuru: well stop being horny .

Luminous: NEVER ! . .  . .unless you dress up as . .

Rimuru: no .

Luminous: then let me live my fantasy .

Jack: what fantasy Luminee? 

Luminous: well . . . it's .

Rimuru: you will not tell her Luminous Valentine !

Luminous: you won't stop my dreams Rimuru Tempest !

Cu Chuallen: get a room you two .

Rimuru & Luminous: SHUT IT YOU DOG !!

Scathach: pfffffff hahahahaha 

Cu: god damn it .

Marlin: *whispers* 50 buck those two will ending up banging each other .

Demon king Nobunaga: deal !

{ . . . . . }

Rimuru: ( hmmm what's wrong Raphael-san? }

{ . . . . .. . nothing master }

Rimuru: ( are you sulking right now? )

{ it's just your imagination} .

Rimuru: ( sure it was )

For the past days . . .Rimuru had to deal with Luminous shenanigans from her chasing the female servants , even her master . . .or trying to dress him , specially as a maid , and yes she has maid fetish as she sometime dress as one . . .and try to tease him , and getting him to blush , so far she made him slightly embarrassed  , and sometimes the to would argue like an old married couple .

The slime noticed his skill was sometimes . . .. silent , and feeling like she sulking , and there are times were she even doesn't talk to him .

Almost like . . . . . nah it can't be.  . . . .she not jealous or anything right . . . . .RIGHT?? 

Later that day the vampire was in the slime's room as she wanted to talk to him .

Luminous: so that unknown figure is the one who controlled Shizue , me , and Hinata .

Rimuru: that's right , and he seems to have some of the corrupted grail's powers , and want to take it for himself .

Luminous: still who is he? and why he wants that powers . . .and why he hates you .

Rimuru: I have no idea . . .but I will make sure he regret what he did . . . .

The slime angry said . . . .then . . something clicked in his mind . . .

If that man . . . and the corrupted grail , destroyed his world and controlled people close to him then . . . 

Rimuru: . . . .Chloe . . . 

Chloe the hero of time and his dear student  . . .with things happening  . .. there is chance that she might be . .. .

Sensing his anger . . .the vampire too the slime surprise . . . by hugging him .

Luminous: you're thinking about her don't you . . . .Chloe .

Rimuru: . .  . .

Luminous: I understand your anger . . . and I feel it as well as she's my friend , but you need calm down Rimuru  .

Rimuru: . . . ..  .*sigh* yeah you're right  . . .it just .

Luminous: we don't know yet . . .and if something happens to her , I'm sure you can find something to stop it .

Rimuru: . . . . . .right *chuckle*  thanks Lumi . . . 

Luminous: you welcome . . .  .and hey ! only Hinata and Chloe can call me that .

Rimuru: nope . . .calling you that from now on .

Luminous: you damn clueless slime .

Rimuru: oh you know you love it horny yuri vampire .

She looked at , before smirking .

Rimuru: why are you . . . 

He was caught of guard as she  . .  hold him and kiss his check , making him blush , as he stare at her , she winked at him .

Luminous: payback slime .

Then she ran .

Rimuru: *blush* . . . . .OI GET BACK HERE YOU HURNY VAMPIRE !!!

Luminous: YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME YOU CLUELESS SLIEM !!

Once again  . . .the two were chasing each other . . .with Rimuru having a blush face and Luminous keep teasing him  .

Here is a little bonus . . . . . 

Jack: like this sensei?

Veldora: that's it now . . . .use !

Jack: CHIDORI !!!

she made lighting in her hand  . . .

Veldora: nice going . . . you're learn it well .

Jack: yay I done it sensei !

Veldora: well done . . .. at this rate you will be ready for my great.  .and one and only Veldora arts .

Jack: *gasp* Veldora arts?

Veldora: that's right . . . . .the greatest art learned form the sacred tests . . .. made by yours truly GAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAH !!

Jack: wow . . .sensei is so great !

Veldroa: right? . . .I'm the great , the one . .the amazing VELDORA TEMPEST GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAH !!!

A  little short than usual but hope you like it peace !!