Rimuru x Dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 4

Rimuru: seriously? 

Soei: yes Rimuru-sama , the church only send two exorcists to retrieve the stolen Excalibur fragments , and deal with the cadre fallen angel .

Rimuru: . . . .so they send two swordswoman with not much experience , against someone who survive the great war . . . and I thought Issei was stupid , *sigh* at least they let Hinata watch over them , so who are the two?

Soei: Xenovia & Irina .

Rimuru: oh those two .

Milim: you them bestie? 

Rimuru: well , me and Grislda are good friends , so I met her daughter Xenovia when she was little , as for Irina , well I met her parents with Hinata . . .though unlike Grislda , they weren't very welcoming at firs , , , and only stopped when Luminous ordered to , told them to show respect .

Benimaru: did they seriously tried to attack a leader of faction *deadpan* .

Rimuru: well they never knew me at first , they sensed that I'm a monster and of course thanks to the church's teaching , they thought I was bad . . until Luminous told off .

Milim: I surprised the church didn't try anything against Luminous .

Rimuru: well for one , the best swordsmen in church are friends with her as well as Chloe who is the most powerful hero , and easily one of the strongest humans , two she powerful enough to make the Angel faction fear her , and has strong holy magic that would put even their to shame , add that she has the support of the spirit queen Raminis , as well as mine AND the Octigram , so in simple terms . . do anything to her , and both the church and Angel faction are as dead .

( Heck Hinata alone can beat them ) .

Benimaru: that's true .

Rimuru: well with that said . . .I will visit the academy , and see how the two are, been a while since I met them .

Time skip brought to you by . . . 

Sona: it's good see lord Rimuru

Sona: it's good see lord Rimuru .

Rimuru: you to Sona, it's nice to see you , how are your parents ?

Sona: *smiles* they're doing fine , in fact , they hope see you again sometime .

Rimuru: yeah , I miss meeting them , and how is your sister? the usual I presume? 

Sona: *sigh* yeah , and lately she got into magical girls show .

Rimuru: hahahah that's so like her .

- - - -

Saiji: say who is this lady and why is she friendly with lady Sona?

Momo: first of all this is sir not lady .

Saiji: NANI !?

Momo: *bonk him* and second of all he's lord Rimuru.