Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's path

This takes place after the Cecillia's route since they're connected , hope you all enjoy .

In ST Freya Academy . . .

Kiana: Zzz . . heheheeh Mei-senpai~

A certain tuna was peacefully . . . until certain queen decided to ruin her peaceful sleep .

Sirin: WAKE UP KIANA !!

Kiana: KYA !!! 

she jumped in fright .

Kiana: mooo Sirin-nee why did you have ruin my dream about Mei-senpai !! *pout*

Sirin:*smirk* peace was never an option .

Kiana: so you have chosen death dear sister . . . *menecencly walk*

Sirin: hoho~ my little sister . .. your dare to approach me ?

Kiana: I can't beat the s*** out of you without getting closer .

Sirin: then come closer as you like~

Five minute later . . . 

Kiana: nooooo let me go >.< !

Sirin pit her in a head lock .

Sirin: not until you learn your place oh dear little sister of mine .

Cecillia: now now you two knock it off , and Sirin dear don't bully your sister .

Kiana: but she started it .

Sirin: oh shut you big baby .

Kiana: I'm telling nii on you when he get back *pout*

Cecillia: *giggle* now now you two , the food will get gold , and you don't want to be later for your classes .

Kiana & Sirin: yes mom !

They then later joined by the other people in the dorm . 

Mei: morning everyone .

Kiana: MORNING MEI-SENPAI !!

Sirin: geez can't you keep down you simp .

Bronuya: morning everyone . . .*looks at Kiana* and Idodika .

Kiana: HEY ! 

Himiko: morning .

Threasea: everyone is lively today .

Kiana: yeah! though . . .if only nii was here .

Hinmiko: you know the more I heard about him , the more I want to meet him , really you're making this Rimuru person to some sort of super manor something .

Kiana oh Rimuru-nii is the best !   he's nice and cool , and super strong that not even mom and dad can beat him !! 

Sirin: and he's protective of us , specially Kiana here m heck she sometimes be too clingy with him .

Kiana: *blush* n no I don't 

Cecillia & Sirin: yes you are .

Hinmiko was the only one who didn't meet Rimuru . . .and yes , doesn't know that he's slime . . ., as for Mei & Bronya , well . . .

During her awaking as Herrcher of Thunder , Rimuru came to rescue Kiana , the Herrcher of course tried to attack the slime . . . .keyword try . . . cos not only this smol smile is too damn powerful . .but he cna be pretty much resist her thunder , so she really didn't have any means to really hurt him , anaways after winnin against the hot , ( and after the young girl recovered ) Kiana introduced him . . and to say she was surprised was an understatement , she never thought that a smol "harmless" slime could be this . . . dangerous . . . as for the herrcher . .she was REALLY salty . .that she a queen ( as she says) would lose to a blob in which Rimuru would have s smug face . ..which the girls SOMEHOW could tell he had it .

As for the little jojo stand bunny . . . simple it was during the team's mission in the unknown ship , and like Mei was surprised , but duo her love for cute things , she wasted no time to hug him . . and the two quickly befriend each other . . much to the tuna's jealousy as she get annoyed when other girls hug her Rimuru-nii .

Himiko: anyway I will take my leave , and you lot better not be late for your classes .

Kiana & Sirin & Mei & Bronya: hai .

As for the slime in question . . . 

we see the smol blob standing in front a grieve , with the worlds . . . "here lies Shizue Izawa , a great young Valkyrie" on it .

Rimuru: I'm sorry I couldn't save you Shizu-san . . .and I promise to make good use of your gift for me .

He stood thought mouring , before he left .

Rimuru: come to think of it . . Kiana & Sirin's test will be coming soon , better make sure I don't I miss it . . .and Kiana-chan . . you better be not slacking fof *creepy smile* or else . . . 

In the academy , Kiana felt shivers down her spine . . .as if doom is slowly approaching .    

Slime Tales Of Rimuru TempestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara