Slime Of Zero: . . . Zero No Tsukaima X Tensura

Hello everyone . .and don't worry I didn't forget about fate x slime , or honkai x slime , but I had this idea . .so I wanted to get it out of my head. . . and . . I think this might be the first Familiar of zero and Sliem crossover . . . I think ? . .anyway I will start this and get to it later hehehe .

 - - - - - -- - - - 

In the content of Halkegina , , , ,in the kingdom of Tristain . . . in the the Tristainion magic academy .

An academy were students from different countries study magic spells , and learn about the four elements ( fire , water , wind , and earth )  for three years , oh did forgot to mention that this is an academy for nobles .. . and apparently only nobles can use magic and the rest are commoners . 

Our story take place with a certain pink haired girl , who a second year , this is Louise (I will not say their full name for god's sake . . . .) she's the youngest daughter of the Valliere family, also known as Louise the zero since . . .well she's bad  at EVERY spell . . .one could wonder how is she even here.  .or how did even get into the second year .

Thanks to that , she was mocked and was the laughing stock of the other students

Thanks to that , she was mocked and was the laughing stock of the other students .

For example . . . 

In one of the classes . . . .

The teacher was showing them an earth spell that turned a normal stone into copper? ( I kinda forget , it's copper right? anyway the point is turning the stone into other type of stone of jwal like ) and when asked if anyone would like to try . . . of course our pink haired wizard . . . (or witch ) rised her hand , but her follow students didn't like the sound of that .

???: I think it would be better if you choose someone else  teacher .

this was Kirche a rival to Louise and and both their famillies are also rivals , and of course she's every school's how babe that every male student wants to date ,  and yes she's after any hot boy she lay her eyes on

this was Kirche a rival to Louise and and both their famillies are also rivals , and of course she's every school's how babe that every male student wants to date ,  and yes she's after any hot boy she lay her eyes on .

???2: yes teacher , the zero over here will make the class room explode .