Rimuru x Rwby . . . Slime is a Huntsman

Yup another start on an crossover . . . yeah hehehehe *nervus laugh* and sorry for the long wait, I had . . .some personal problems so I didn't have much time to enter wattpad . . .ANYWAYS . . .

Lets start this . . .

- - - - - -

in a dark castle in a unknown place, we see the queen of crimm sitting on throne with an angry look on her face .

Salem: ( once again he stood on my, if it weren't for this artifact that she made for me, I would've been long gone ) .

the queen holds what it looks like a pink crystal ball in her hand as remembers the woman who gave it to her .

Flash back . .. 

Salem: who are you?

Salem: who are you?

"You call me . . .the avatar of Nyx the goddess of the night"

Flash back ends . . .

Salem: meeting her was a surprise, but thanks to her artifact, HE won't be able to end me . 

she looked at the window as there was a raining storm .

Salem: everytime I see a storm . . it reminds me of him, curse your . . . .Rimuru Tempest . 

Meanwhile in Atlas . . . 

Winter: that include my report sir .

Ironwood: hmmm judging from the recent events, it most the work the queen and her pawns, but . . . it seems there is someone else going after them .

Hinata: from the looks of it yes, it some investigation, but I couldn't find much, they how to keep themselves hidden, wither it's dealing with them, or the white fang.

Ironwood: I see, keep an eye on their activity, specially that unknown force .

Hinata & Winter: yes sir !

Beacon Academy . . . in the highest tower . . .

The headmaster was in his office drinking his infinite coffee . . .hot chocolates or whatever, looking at the latest report he got from everyone's fav drunken crow . . . 

Ozpin: hmmmmmm

*knucking on door*

Ospin: enter .

It was his assastint . . .

- - - - 

Konton: and hot dominitrix teacher .

Lucy & Enterprise & Artoria lancer alter: *glare at him* dear . . . 

Konton: um . . .. 

Sam: *sigh* moron 

- - - - - -    

Glynda: here's another report about the known force *gave him the report* .

Ozpin: this is the third time this week .