Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkyries/Herrchers Part 3

Sam: now then into the next patch . . .. 

Velgrynd

Class: True Herrcher ( yeah I made that up) .

Title: Empress of Devine flames .

Kiana: true Herrcher?

Sam: they are a class higher than normal herrchers , you could say . . . if herrchers are gods , then true herrchers are supreme gods .

Kevin: how are they compare to Herrcher of the end .

Sam: for one there are 5 true herrcehr and all can give her hard challenge , with two of them actually beating her . . .or at least equall to her strength .

Everyone's eyes widen .

Kallen: so Velgyrend is that powerful ?!

Sam: if you think Milim , Luminous , and Guy are strong then you havn't seen anything yet , see what makes the true herrchers scary , not only they are strong , but they have skills or weapons that are . . .well it's their own ver of devine keys sorta to say .

Siegfried: oh that bs .

Cecillia: language dear . 

- - - - - - - -- 

Konton: pffffffff you think true dragons are bs? boy wait until he see a certain SOMEONE .

- - - -- - - -

Background :

One of the only five true herrcher , her flames easily can put the herrcher of flame to shame , specially when Cthugha is activated ( and yes it's from HP lover craft if you don't know the name ) the devine flame , which she got from merging to devine keys , Uriel & Raguel ( both skill are powerful in theri own right , but merging into one? yeah . . . ) , she and and other True herrchers are siblings , though they don't really have the best of bond , after her older brother passed away , she met a knight named Rudra who by stange twist of fate is the brother Lucia who is Velgrynd's older brother wife , she was curies at first , then as time goes , fell in love with him , and support his dreams , though because of that is leads her to a conflict between them and Rimuru , though enemies at first ,but later on she accept him . . .as her little brother .

Kiana: NANI?! so she's Rimuru-nii onee-chan? !

Sirin: . . . . I don't know whatg to feel about this .

Seele: um . .though they fought at first , but she seems nice to mister Rimuru .

Kiana & Sirin: STILL DON'T APPROVE OF HER . . .AND ONY WE CAN BE HIS SISTER NOT HER !

Himako: . . . . *deadpan*.

Thersea: I give at this point .

Siegfried: me too .

Cecillia: I'm rooting for you Kiana , Sirin !

they: thanks mom !

Sam: ok next is her sister . . . 

Velzard

Class: True Herrcher .

Title: Ice empress .

Background: the older sister to Velgrynd, second oldest true herrcher, and consder the stongest after her older brother ( and the youngest one) opposite to her sister , she use devine ice which would put the herrcher of ice to shame , and like her sister she got her skill Ice god Cthulhu ( which got from the merging of the two skills envious king Leviathan , and patient king Gabriel )  she a partner to the hercher of pride Guy , and no they're not lovers like Velgrynd and Rudra , speaking of them , Guy & Rudra had this big scale chess game but Rimuru got in the middle of if which got in the conflict we talked before, Velzard feeling bad , she apologize to Rimuru and made Guy do as well , and she also an older sister to Rimuru ( the nicer out of her and Velgrynd ) .