Slime Of Zero . . . Part 4

A few days after the party . . . 

Everyone was curies on who was this beautiful goddess . . .well at first, before they mind was blown when they learned he was a boy .

Thanks to the principle, it was said that he was a guest of him, and a friend of Louise, he also made a slime of himself, and named him self Saturo (his old name) to avoid being sus, with only his master, Tabatha ( and his familiar ), Kirche, the principle, and Culpirt sensei, oh and Siesta since she's a good friend of him he showed her, to say she was a surprised was an understatement (plus she got a massive blush and nose bleed), she also promised to keep a secret . . .as long as she can continue to pat him in his slime form ( she really like holding his slime form . . .not that I can blame her ) .

- - - - - - - -

Anyway sorry to say that . . .but I will skip the episodes of: saving Siesta from that per count, the undercover mission although I'm sure some you want it so Rimuru will be in maid uniform, don't worry I will add it as  short bonus .

- - - - - - -- -  -

Many things happens for the past few days . . .and right now both master and familiar were chilling in their room, before . . like last time, a hood figure entered the room, of course it was princess Henrietta .

It was another mission, and this time it was a secret undercover one, this one is to deliver a latter, and a ring to Wales Tudor, the prince of Albion and  Henrietta's cousin ( also her lover ), and she told that someone she knows will be joining them, then they heart a thud, and they say Guich, who "happened" to pass by . . . totally not lessening in or something . . . .and for because he was the son of  general, the princess thought it was good idea to have him on board, much to the mage & slime's annoyance, anyway the princess told them they will leave at down, and their escourt will be there to be with them .

Time skip brought to you by . . .

At down we see Louise, Rimuru, and Guich waiting outside the cate of the academy, minutes later a carriage came, and man came out to greet them

At down we see Louise, Rimuru, and Guich waiting outside the cate of the academy, minutes later a carriage came, and man came out to greet them .

Jean- Jacques Francis Da Wardes the captain of the Tristain royal guards, and Louise's fiancé .

Warde: it's good to see again my Louise .