Rimuru X Danmachi Part 3

- Art belong to their respectival  owner

- Art belong to their respectival  owner .

In a large dark place we see our fav slime sitting on throne with a dragon behind him, he had a serious face as looked at the people and being in front of him .

There were many monsters of all kind, from goblins, lizards, wolfs, to Cyclaps, ghosts Giants, wyverns and dragons .

The slime had an intimidating look, with an aura of a king, and then there is the dragon who is behind his throne who is looking at the monsters with mean look .

Rimuru: as you know, a few days ago, strange monsters appeared in the dungeon, they had your looks, but I know I trained you better than that .

Goblin: hai Rimuru-sama, magic like that is nothing, after you trained us my lord .

Dragon: but who dares frame the noble monsters of great Rimuru-sama !

Ghost: yeah !

Rimuru: lessen all of . . . there is someone who is missing with us . . .and my Familia  .

Ghost: fear not my lord, I will make them pay for such acts !

Rimuru: for now we just watch, but I want you all to keep an eye on everything that happens in dungeon .

Monsters: HAI RIMURU-SAMA !!

Rimuru: that's all you dismissed .

as the monsters left, he looked at the dragon behind his throne .

Rimuru: you know what to do .

White dragon: *nods* it shall be done my lord .

the dragon flew away, seeing him go the slime got up and exist the place . . .

back to the familia we see the girls having nice dinner, with Tamamo cat feeding Tatsumi, much to his embarkment .

Ereshgikil: Rimuru is late .

Jean: he said he will be back shortly .

as in quo . . .

Rimuru: hello there .

Ying: oh you're back .

Ana: welcome back dear .

Rimuru: I'm back, oh that a nice meat .

Ereshgikal: *ahem* I cooked it .

Rimuru: haahah it's good, good job .

the goddess looked at girls with smug face and mouthed "score for me" in which they got annoyed, seeing this the slime shake his head . 

Jean: so where have you been?

Rimuru: just a meeting with people I know, we talked a bit and left, more importantly I have something to tell you all .

Ying: what is it?

Rimuru: . . . . he . . . is . . . coming .

Everyone: *gasp* !!

The Loki Familia . . . 

Loki: everyone get ready .

Rivilia: what for goddess .

Finn: yeah, you seem very intense .

Loki: that because . . *shivers* .

Tione: because?

Loki:  he . . . is . . .coming .

Everyone: *gasp* no way !!

with every god/goddess . . . 

Hestia: the end is near .

Hephestious: he . . .

Heroms: is coming . . .

Freya: . . . 

On the outskirts of Orario . . .a figure stood up looking down at the city . . .

This manece . . .this power . . .it was none other then . . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Crossdressing . . .Veldora . . .

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

- - - - 

Konton: BRUH !!! 

- - - - 

Take 2  . .  . XD 

- - - 

Rimuru: I have something important to tell you .

Ying: what is it?

Rimuru: as you know about the accident with Loki Familia, and the strange monsters, it seems that the activity of them has increased, and not only that, but other monsters start o get infected as well, so I want you to be careful you go to the dungeon ok?

Tatsumi: yes Rimuru-nii 

Ana: still though, who is behind this, and why?

Jean: you think is the Evils?

Ereshgikal: or maybe a new enemy like them?

Rimuru: for now we don't know, and the Guild is also working in investigating, for now we keep our guard up .

everyone nodded .

Rimuru: with that being said . . .nom nom  . .ah~ such a good meat .

Meanwhile . . . 

The goddess of beauty Freya was on top of the Babel tower but something was off about her . .. her eye were empty with nothing in it . . . then a figure appeared behind her and whispered .

???: go . . .do your mission .

The goddess nodded before she left .

???: . . .this time I will kill you Rimuru Tempest . . .

The figure disappears under the cloak of night planning to get revenge on our beloved slime, but . . . 

someone else was watching the scene on the top of the tower . .. 

???2: kufufufufuf~ I have to report this to Rimuru-sama .

the figure disappears . . . .and I know what you all thinking . . .and no it's not our fav simp butler . . .sadly . . .

Annnnnnd done . . .hope you all like it . .and I wish you all a nice day . . .

Samxdemon is out