Obviously, he was just reading a book here, and he didn't expect that someone would not look at the road.

    "Ah, it's okay, I was wrong too..."

    Ryota Nozawa breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the new book was not damaged, and then looked at "Strange Disease" which was directly turned to the ending, and said curiously.

    "Do you like to read the book directly to the ending?"

    "Strange Disease" is a very interesting story.

    Suddenly one day, a virus that can turn people into cats and human cats into crazy cats began to circulate in the world, and most of the people in the world became cats.

    The protagonist who will not turn into a cat feels that such a world is too bad, and offers to cooperate with the survivors to extract autoantibodies to help humans, but the greedy survivors ask for too much, and the strange disease virus they carry in their body hurts the hair, causing all the survivors to perish , the world has truly entered the end of the world.

    Only then did the readers know that the source of the strange disease was the protagonist.

    He was originally a domestic cat adopted by humans. After being tortured to death unintentionally, he was miraculously resurrected and gave birth to a second personality who hated humans. The strange disease was spread by the second personality, and the source was hatred of humans.

    But when the reader has already destroyed the world in this way, the last chapter reveals the truth.

    This is also the ending of "Strange Disease". Everything returns to the beginning of the story, and the world enters another development line, and it is implied that this is already the ninth reincarnation-this is the "dream ending" that has always been controversial in the novel world.

    "Well, this one?"

    Fukuji Sakura shook the book in her hand, pinching the corner of the book with her rough fingertips, making Nozawa Ryota's heart ache while reading it.

    That's a new book! How can you be so vulgar!

    Fukuchi Sakurachi knew nothing about this, he pointed to the last line of "Strange Disease".

    "Because this author likes the theme of reincarnation very much, and it has been involved in several previous books, I just want to see if it is the same this time, and the result is not unexpected." Nozawa Ryota was taken aback, and then became excited: "You are also

    PM teacher Are you a fan?"

    Yes, Teacher PM's obsession with reincarnation!

    Leaving aside the two parts of "Mother" and "Wife", Yuichi's triple hypnotic illusion is more obvious in "Goddess". The first "Strange Disease" is the reincarnation of nine world restarts.

    "I'm not really a fan...but I've studied his works seriously."

    The creations of "Mother" and "Wife" are probably the family of three, purely aggressive supernatural life forms, and may have the ability to hypnotize. The creations of "Goddess" are the brothers and sisters of the Yuan family, who have the terrifying ability to predict the future, and the Yuan family who have taken root in the magic world. "Strange Disease"...