Aoike Lianyang wrote here.

    But Osamu Dazai guessed the identity of the black mist based on the previous content.

    ——The consciousness of the zoo, the dead tourists, or, in other words, the supernatural creations like Miss Yuzi and the Yuanjia brothers and sisters.

    At the beginning, the subconscious zoo was probably just a small strange talk, but it became like this after more and more people died in vain.

    Because Dazai was here, the black mist quickly faded away, revealing the scenery that the house should have.

    The young leader looked down at Qingchi Lianyang who knew nothing about it, his eyes darkened.

    The reason why this "Zoo" is different from previous works is that it can work on [Disqualification in the World].

    It is because Osamu Dazai replaced the novelist's draft paper with a one-page 'book', which is the paper he used to assist in writing outlines and settings. Because of personal habits, most of the settings of Aoike Renyang are in his mind. Creation, there are only a few words on grass.

    Osamu Dazai wanted to do this experiment since he knew that Aoike Renyang had changed the world with just a few pens on the 'book'.

    Anyway, if something goes wrong, there are 'books' to cover the bottom line.

    It can bypass [Disqualification in the World] to take effect on its owner, but it can be eliminated by [Disqualification in the World] by contacting the source.

    Should he complain about this self-contradiction, or should he be grateful for the strength of [Disqualification in the World]?

    Osamu Dazai clicked his tongue in displeasure, unable to express his mood.

    Because the mood when he decided to do this experiment is very different from the mood he has seen and even talked with the 'book' so far.

    "..."

    Since the communication with the 'book' was too bad, Osamu Dazai decided to think about something else, in order to pass the boring time before Lianyang Aoike woke up.

    No way, I can't leave now.

    Because the novelist knelt on the bed, hugged Osamu Dazai with both hands, grabbed the fabric of his clothes at the back of his waist, and buried himself in his arms.

    Dazai Osamu grabbed the corner of the quilt from the bed with his free hand, and pulled it up, while the other hand wrapped around Aoike Lianyang's waist, asking tentatively.

    "Qingchi."

    As usual, there was no reply, and the novelist hadn't recovered yet, and was in an unconscious state of falling into a nightmare.

    Dazai was a little troubled.

    Because Qingchi Lianyang didn't wear any clothes yet, he got out of the quilt and threw himself into his arms.

    Maybe catching a cold is one thing, well... quite another.

    Osamu Dazai chose to think.