I really didn't give up

Author: Susu Bugu

Copywriter:

My name is Yitong, I like nerds, chasing dramas and brushing letters, and I am an ordinary high school student who couldn't be more ordinary .

But one day, my ordinary life was broken!

Every night, I break the dimensional wall and cross over to a cannon fodder with a similar name to me, even if I appear on the stage! ! On the first night, I

wore it on a member of the Mafia organization at a certain port. The task was to salvage the bandaged boy who fell into the water and persuade him to join Mafia at the port.

At the large-scale layoff scene of the ghost organization, I, a weak, pitiful and helpless employee, was about to face the boss's questioning in women's clothing, and I would shoot my head if I was not satisfied with the answer; on the third night, I was in the beating scene and was beating people

. Not far away is a figurine of a handicapped (crossed out) disabled boy hero who has lost twelve body organs with a knife, and the person I hit seems to be the heroine? ? ?

Dangerous danger Dangerous danger-

... But, I am an ordinary, optimistic and strong boy, life is full of malice towards me, but I throw an Italian cannon backhand towards life.

I risked it all.

Under my ferocious operation, those bosses who disliked me finally let me go. However, after I retired with my bento in hand, the whole world began to spread crazy rumors about my affair with the boss? Also said that I always give up? ?

Pupil earthquake! ! !

--

【When you come, everything revives, and when you leave, the world is eclipsed. 】

#818 That little heartbreaker who ran away after teasing:)

#初悲终终步运趣好^_^

Yi Tong: I am not I do not have a QAQ

protagonist group favorite heartthrob, Su Susu~

--Small

theater:

After Yitong disappeared--

A bandage spirit: "All the precious things that people desire are destined to be lost the moment they are obtained."

Yitong (appears suddenly): "I'm back again! ヽ(° ▽°)ノAre you surprised or surprised (.`ω`.)?"

Bandage Man: ...... I really want to hit someone.

Edible guide:

(1) The third person of the text;

(2) cp Dazai;

Content tags: Zongman, Special Liking, Traveling through time and space, Wenye

Search keywords: protagonists: Su Yitong, Dazai┃ Supporting roles: Hat Jing, Lop-Eared Rabbit , Doctor Sen, Civet Cat, Kind Russian, Tutu, Han Zhu, Boss Scrap, Master Leader, Excellent Employee, Mei Qiang Pill ┃ Others: One sentence introduction: Chef travels through time, dreams come true

.

Conception: Face life with a smile:)

Brief review of the work:

As an ordinary high school student, Yitong would cross over to a cannon fodder with a similar name to him every night, even if he appeared! In order to save the fate of the cannon fodder Bento, Yitong jumped repeatedly among various big bosses. With his familiarity with the plot and excellent operation, he saved the lives of many cannon fodder, and his fate also quietly changed.

The language of this article is witty and humorous, and the writing is easy and pleasant to read. The protagonist Yitong in this article is positive and optimistic, and he still does not give up hope in the face of desperation. With his efforts, the originally tragic character gets a turn for the better, and he also gains his own family, friendship and love. "The world kisses me bitterly, but I repay it with a song." Never give up hope at any time, good things will happen when you are alive.