"You did what Sora-kun.", Minato looked at me and I am sure I could see the shinigami behind him.

"No no, Calm down Minato, it's fine remember Naruto is a powerhouse! And the Kyuubi will heal him if needed."

"We're gonna have a 'talk' tonight"

"Hai!"

The others chuckled at us.

"But seriously Sora, what are you teaching them. They are all strong. Much stronger than the past genin teams. Not to mention they each have their clans dojutsu. As Kakashi said, they could easily become chunin.", analysed Asuma.

"It's fine. It's better that they are strong and can protect themselves.", I shrugged.

Minato discussed some other things about the teams.

"And, before I dismiss y'all, Sora here will be helping each of you with the teamwork training. He'll train each of your teams one at a time."

"Yeah, as Hokage-sama said, I'll be training all of you. So you better not think of relaxing! Especially you Kakashi. It's been sometimes since I last tortu-train you. You better be prepared if you got rusty I'm going to let your team do so many D-ranks and YOU're gonna help them.", I smiled evilly at them and they all shuddered.

"We'll start with Asuma - Monday, Kurenai - Tue, Kira (Sai's sensei) - Wed, Sumeko - Thur, and Kakashi - Frid. I'll be meeting you and your team on your respective training grounds at 9 a.m. You better not be late. GOT THAT KAKASHI!"

"Hai! sensei you'll remind me right.", whispered Kakashi to Minato while the latter chuckled knowing he is gonna be late.

"Ok you're all dismissed besides Sora."

They all flickered away leaving the 2 of us alone.

"You're sure you'll be able to do that and your Anbu duties?"

"Yes don't worry about it. And if necessary I'll send Miku while I'm out on missions to train them. I have been trying to track down Orochimaru as you've asked me but I still can't find his current hideout. Cat, Eagle and Me found an old one, it had some research papers on sharingans but he left no trace."

"Ok, continue with the search."