chapter 139 Different fate

Meixiang applied for the normal university, and the province was planning to build a college.

The academic qualifications are definitely different, but Meixiang also has her own considerations.

Her mother has always been worried about her finding husband for her. She thinks that being a teacher is also quite good. Well, it might not be good to let her do other things, and she graduated from junior college within one and a half years, and she was looking for someone right after graduation.

On the other hand, she is such a big person, and she is still eager to get into the work position as soon as possible to be self-reliant.

Zhang Qiao' had been listening to her silently. This kind of important matter still had to be made up by the children, and she was satisfied when she heard the girl's initiative to mention it. She felt that the girl was very sensible.

"Great. Our province needs young people like you. Don't worry, the province will train you well. Although you are a junior college, you will receive the same treatment as undergraduates after graduation, and you are even earlier than undergraduates. Graduation."

In February, Jia and Zhao Donglin received acceptance letters one after another before the New Year. They were accepted by Wudong University's Department of Finance and Economics and Wudong University's Department of English, both of which were their first choices.

The incident that the Zhao family gave out three college students caused a great shock in the village, and even the local newspapers reported it.

Many guests came in endlessly at home, and Zhang Qiao cheerfully took the melon seeds and fruit candies called from the supply and marketing agency to share with everyone.

Such a happy event, if in modern times, it is indispensable to entertain guests for dinner. In the 1970s, the lives of all families were not rich, but no one invited guests to display wine, but after all, it is a happy thing. It is also a happy thing to eat some melon seeds and candy to make everyone happy and happy.

Zhao Caixia took the child back to her family's house that day, her face was red, and her family had three college students, she is so happy for her family

"Mixiang, it's so good. Who would have thought that you, a silly girl, could one day be admitted to university as a teacher."

This little girl looked silly all day long, but she didn't expect that this time when she gave her family a face like this, more than one hundred people in the commune were admitted to college, and her sister was one of them.

Meixiang smiled embarrassedly and said,

"This is all the credit of the my sister-in-law, and the sister-in-law's guidance is good."

It can be said that the reason why she was able to pass the entrance examination was thanks to the few materials that were circulated at the beginning. Unfortunately, no one knew that it was sorted out by her sister-in-law. How glorious it is to say it.

But her sister-in-law said, we don’t want this reputation. Anyway, our family members can benefit. Now there are quite a few people with pink eye in the village.

Zhao Caixia patted her little sister on the head,

"I know that it is your sister-in-law's contribution. Therefore, there are less misfortunes for a good wife and a good husband. Not only does it not make a lot of noise, but it can also get past the better."

As an Donglin's sister she is very grateful to Jia’s as sister-in-law. Not only did she take good care of the two children Ying and yang , she also gave birth to such an cute baby. she heard that the college entrance examination is also the first Proposed by her

After eating at noon, Zhao Caixia went to talk to her second brother Donghe by the river.

"I heard Donglin said that you didn't agree when he called you to take the test together. You said that if you go, with them....don't you also be happy"

She didn't mean anything else, but Dong He was young and divorced

She, as an older sister, hopes that her younger brother will have a good time, go to college, and find a job easier in the future.

Not to mention how good it is, even if you are a teacher like Meixiang, being a teacher is better than farming at home and working.

This is because she is older, and if she is a few years younger, even her heart will be moved.

Zhao Donghe looked at the river without making a sound. He saw that his eldest brother had all passed the entrance examination.

It would be a lie to say that he did not regret it, but that regret did not last long. He always felt that people should know their fate, and everyone’s fate is different.

Missed is missed, besides, even if he participates together, it does not mean that he will be admitted.

..........

Jia took a few children back to her family home a year ago. She made two new clothes for her parents and a corduroy strap dress for Tian Niu.

"You are so busy, what kind of clothes are you going to give us."

Chen Guixiang smiled happily, but she said something else.

Her sister-in-law Zhou Yindi gestured to her daughter Tianniu with a suspender skirt, and she was also very satisfied.

"This kind of skirt looks really nice on girls, don't the kids in their city wear this?"

Jia went to the county town for an exam last month.

The sister-in-law did it for Sweet  when she saw the children in the city wear this.

In fact, Jia didn't do it when she saw other people wear it. She just thought that , the little girl looked very good when wearing a suspender skirt and overalls. Besides, the suspender skirt was made to save fabric.

"The clothes are pretty good-looking. I made them for Ying too. They will wear them together for the New Year, and they will definitely look like two twins when they stand together."

"Isn't it, Ying is so fast that she is almost as tall as Tian Niu now."

The difference between the two is more than half a year, and the difference in height gets smaller and smaller as they grow up.

"Time is too short, so I made a dress for Tian Niu, and next time I will make it for a my nephews."

"Oh, what new clothes do the boys want, and they will wear out after two days. don't be stressful."

Zhao Lijuan has been thinking about giving birth to a girl from her second child, who will be born again as a boy, half a year older than Fang, one year old and just learning to walk.

"Mom was so happy to hear that you were admitted to college, so I almost bought firecrackers and set them off at your in-laws' house."