chapter 71 careful thoughts

After the two brothers had finished talking by the river, Zhao Donghe wanted to be alone and be quiet, and it would be the yard where Zhao Donglin went back first.

Dong Jia has already taken a shower and is cutting a piece of floral cloth, preparing to make a coat for Meixiang.

"When are you going to town? Next time you go back, remember to bring a few feet of cloth back. It's almost the New Year. I will make a set for each of our parents. The cotton will also be weighed back. There is more space to use."

She looked at the clothes of the two children. There are not many winter clothes. There is definitely not enough to wear, especially Ying, who was just born last winter and has grown from a baby to this age in a year. The clothes must be re-prepared.

..
The eldest sister came back with some leftover clothes, and Zhang Qiao also found a few of them with people she knew well. Not to mention that the big ones were worn out for the small ones these days, and they were worn out one by one until the end. It's all puddings, just say that this patched clothes, others are still reluctant to give it.

In winter, the climate is wet and cold. it can wash a cotton-padded coat for two days without drying, not to mention rain and snow, not to mention, in case children pee in their pants or something, it will be troublesome.
Farmers often put wet clothes on the stove to bake them. They dries quickly. After drying, the clothes and pants are hard and uncomfortable to wear on the body.

Anyway, the family conditions are good. There is no shortage of money for buying cloth and cotton. When the wheat is planted, the farmer will start the longest slack season of the year.

Dong Jia is going to take advantage of this time to spend the winter on the family, especially Yang and  Ying. Clothes, pants, and quilts.

Zhao Donglin has no problem with his wife's arrangements, but he has a careful thought, and wants to go with his wife

"I don't know how to choose clothes...so just go with me."

Dong Jia is right to think about it. Most men don't know anything about fabric patterns and needles, so it will better she will go there personally

"Then take me with you when you go to town."

"En." Zhao Donglin responded, looking at the quiet and beautiful wife under the kerosene lamp, bowed her head and carefully stroking the line on the fabric, as it was written in the poem,

"It is the gentleness of the bowed head, like a flower of water. The lotus is overwhelming with the shyness of the cool breeze"

Jia at this time was as beautiful and fragrant as a lotus in his eyes, evoking his inner happiness and throbbing.

"It's so late, don't do it, it's not worth breaking your eyes."

Dong Jia marked the last place, put her things away, washed her hands and was carried into her arms by Zhao Donglin as soon as she touched the sheets.
........

Jia : Just in mom's room, you didn't answer when I asked you, why did you say mom was so kind to me all of a sudden."

Donglin : "Didn't Mom always treat you well?"

Jia : "You know what I didn't mean. Mom was very good to me before, but today is especially good, especially good, better than before, and in the twenty minutes before and after, the change is too fast."

Zhao Donglin smiled,
"It's nothing, just said something to mom."

Dong Jia looked at him suspiciously, what could make her mother-in-law so happy, and seeing the meaningful look in his eyes, she suddenly said,

"You, you won't tell mom about me!"

Zhao Donglin nodded,

" what's the matter?"

Dong Jia stretched out her fist and thumped Zhao Donglin's chest, and said in embarrassment,

"What ? why? What a shame."

Zhao Donglin held her hand, got up and pressed her under him, and said in a dark voice,

"What's shameful , you are my wife.. I don't want anyone wrong you..."

After speaking, pressing his lips down,
passionate kiss.... after tasting sweet honey... he can't resist  her charm... her charm is different  effect on him... in no time the clothes were thrown out....

he grunt  like hungry beast... looking at her sift and attractive  body under his strong body...without playing  anything soft course  he directly went to the main course.... making her dizzy in happiness....

only Dong Jia's whimper was left in the room.
*****

Zhao Donghe blew a cool breeze by the river for more than 20 minutes, and Zheng Yuefen was already lying on the bed after returning to the house.

"Where is pishi?"

Not seeing his son, Zhao Donghe asked.

"He is with parents, maybe alrrady asleep."

As usual, she would go to her parents-in-law’s house to pick up her son, and today she was embarrassed to go to her mother-in-law.

Hearing what she said, Zhao Donghe didn’t say anything. He sat down by the bed with his legs crossed, and turned his head to ask Zheng Yuefen,

“Before the new sister-in-law came in, did you say something to yang?"

Zheng Yuefen's heart was tense. She did not expect that Zhao Donghe would suddenly ask about this. With her knowledge of Donghe, he most hated people with broken mouths, and admitted that he must be angry.

"No, who did you listen to, can I do this kind of thing?"

Zhao Donghe snorted coldly when he
saw that she didn't admit it.

"It doesn't matter if you don't admit it, Zheng Yuefen, I'll tell you one last time, put away your careful thoughts and live your life, don't fix those who don't. If you think this is too good a day, I can do it for you. Tomorrow, remember to confess your mistake with  mother, and sister-in-law, don't mess with her anymore, you should stay away from Yang and ying."