chapter 91 Big money

The whole family’s stomachs are sturdy, the point is that there is no money for entering the water, Jia stewed a big soup pot, and they can continue to eat it tomorrow.

"This is really, I feel very comfortable after eating."
Zhang Qiao didn't go to school very much, and she didn't know what happiness was. She only knew that she was extremely happy and comfortable at this moment. This is the happiness that food brings to people.

Under the dim kerosene lamp, everyone had a warm smile on their faces, and even Zheng Yuefen lost the acrimony and tit-for-tat of the past.

After dinner, Jia took a bath, and the pot and bowl kitchen was left to Meixiang and Zheng Yuefen. Today, Zheng Yuefen worked more willingly than ever before.

When Jia came out of the bath room, the kitchen hall was dark, and everyone went back to their house / room to rest...

........

"wife, how can you be so capable, cook so delicious?"

Jia was held in her arms by Zhao Donglin as soon as she returned to her house. he couldn't wait to kiss her face and mouth. After a while, Jia felt her legs could not stand and pushed him onto the bed.

Zhao Donglin smiled and hugged her horizontally and said
" Jia ..you promise  me too..treat  me good food... I want my favorite  food.. I want you 'My wife' "

he kiss her neck ... it's her weakest point...whenever  he kiss her there...she melted in his arms....under him...and here she... surrender  to him...her every  moan and whimpers making him crazy... to loved her more and more... his back was scratch by her.....in pleasures ...

here they both and consumed all the calories from the evening meal

It was late at night, and the wind was blowing the clouds, and the not-so-bright moonlight was sometimes obscured by the dark clouds. Only the sky full of stars, heralding another good weather tomorrow...
....

On the twenty-eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, the village committee began to take annual leave.

Zhao Donglin brought back his welfare, ten catties of pork, five catties of red dates, and three catties of brown sugar.

"Yeah, sending such things, they are always valuable."

Not only are they valuable, but they are also rare. In this era, transportation is inconvenient, and large-scale fruit and vegetable cultivation has not been formed. There is a limited supply of red dates. It is not that you can buy as many as you want. Gifts are excellent.

"With another ten kilograms of meat, we can  eat extra this year's New Year."

"Sister-in-law, didn't you say you wanted to fried meatballs last time, or let's fry some meatballs?"

What Jia said, Meixiang always remembered, saying that if there is more meat for the Chinese New Year, you can eat meatballs.

There are lotus roots at home, and they can also be used as lotus root clips. They are crispy on the outside and crispy on the inside. The meat is fragrant and delicious. The drool almost came out.

Jia didn't expect that her sister-in-law was still like a child, always thinking about the delicious food, she smiled and said,

"Yes, I will blow it up if my mother agrees."

Jia kicked the ball to her mother-in-law. Zhang Qiao' was holding a bamboo pole to hang the meat on the beams, and said with a smile,

"Yes, every one  is so grown-up, and they are greedy like children for food Just this kind of meat, just follow along. You don’t have to worry about how you rectify it to create light."

The family laughed.

After dinner and everyone went back to the house to sleep, Zhao Donglin handed an envelope to Jia..

"what is this?"
According to normal operations, the envelope should contain cash checks or the like.

Jia took it and opened it and saw that it was really money. There were twenty and ten yuan, and a few notes added up to fifty.

She asked suspiciously,

"What kind of money is this?"

"Bonus from the village."

Jia gave a clear benevolence, fifty yuan, neither too much nor too little. After all, Zhao Donglin's salary is already more than 60 yuan, which is equivalent to an extra month's salary.

"Is this for me? You don't need to give the bonus to mom?"

Zhao Donglin's eyes widened when he saw his wife, and he looked unbelievable. There was a trace of hope and innocence in the circle of confusion, like a soft and cute little animal.

Seeing that she is very generous in her work, she is really rare to look like a small money fan, Zhao Donglin loves it in his heart.

"Well, for you."

Happiness came too suddenly.

"Does mom know? If you didn't say that in case mom knew, it would be in trouble."

Zhao Donglin smiled and said nothing.
Not to mention that he had told his mother, even if he didn’t report it, it’s okay. He handed over his payment of this month already to his mother...

Although his mother gave his wife ten yuan a month, there was still more than fifty left to his mother. It's not that he really see the money and won't care about this bonus seriously.

"After that, just put it away, don't save what you want to buy in the future, and make a few fewer clothes, especially don't work late."

All the money was given by the gold master. The gold master said everything was right. Holding the unexpectedly "big money" in her hand, Jia nodded her head repeatedly, her eyes bent into crescents. If her eyes were not big enough, there would be gaps left.

"Then I will accept it, and save it together after the beginning of the year."

Since her marriage  with Donglin..Jia has added a new hobby. She especially likes to save money. It will be especially fulfilling to see a little increase in her deposit amount.

Normally there is almost no place to spend money. The basic food, clothing, housing and transportation of life is the responsibility of the mother-in-law.

The clothes are pulled back and made by themselves. There is no need to buy a house. The life is simple and fulfilling.

In addition to wanting to spend money and having nowhere to spend, Jia's reason for saving money is to prepare for going to college in the future. School costs tuition, living expenses, books and social expenses. Three meals a day cost money