chapter 127 he shining eyes

Jia squeezed Zhao Donglin's hand in the dark,

"Who said I want to go alone, I want to go with you, I read the newspaper, all the workers and peasants, the young educated people who go to the mountains and the countryside, and the demobilized soldiers. , Cadres and recent high school graduates can all participate in this activity to resume the college entrance examination. You are both a demobilized soldier and a cadre in the village."
"Our country now lacks a large number of talents, and we are considered aspiring young people. We have to learn more knowledge to serve the motherland. When we have learned something, will we be able to make greater contributions to the country? Returning to the village with new horizons and new knowledge will definitely make our village better and more prosperous."

Dongline have to say that Jia's words are indeed very inspiring. At least in this dark night, Zhao Donglin's heart moved for a moment.

He went to the army when he was a teenager, in order to find a better way out for his family. If he put himself in the present, he would definitely be willing to continue learning

Heart moved, Zhao Donglin still considered the reality. There are three children in the family. Even if yang is big,  But Ying and Fang are still young, so how can  his old parents bring them

"I've thought about this too. Let's apply to the university in our province, bring our parents and children there, and rent a house outside. Not only us, I also encourage Meixiang to take the exam too. You said Meixiang is such a good girl, young, Good-looking, good-hearted and smart, it would be wasteful for such a good girl to find someone to marry and stay in the countryside for a lifetime? If she is admitted to university, she can choose a young talent, so her life will be different again."

Jia's description of the prospects is very good and feasible, but Zhao Donglin did not lose his mind under this description.

In the past ten years, too many people’s youth has been wasted. This time when the college entrance examination is restored, many people will definitely choose to participate. The competition will undoubtedly be very understanding, and the exam time is one month later, even if he prepares for the exam in such an urgent time he is not sure if he can studied well.

He is deeply entangled in his heart. The times are developing, and college entrance examinations meet the needs of the times. Just as Jia said, the country is in urgent need of talents, and everything will be very different if he goes to college for higher education and then comes out.

But if he can't go, how can he rest assured that his wife will leave home alone? This kind of worry is not based on distrust of young wife, but purely out of dissatisfaction with her.

He put his arms around Jia, his arms tightened unconsciously.

Although Jia didn't know what he was thinking about in his heart, she could guess a little bit, and gave him a killer tip at the right time.

"We don’t need to think about ourselves but we have to think about our children. If we have a better life, our children’s starting point will be higher with us, and their horizons will broaden. Even if it’s for the children’s future, we must Give it a try."

Zhao Donglin suffered from insomnia that night
....

Zhao Donglin is not a person without dreams, in fact, he also has his own expectations for the future life.

When he was very young, his dream was to live a life full of food and clothing, and to live with dignity in his family.

After joining the army, his wish was to defend his home and the country, to never have war, to persevere to the end and not to be afraid of difficulties, because he understands that there is a country before a home.

After changing jobs, his idea was to take good care of his two children, to make a little achievement in his job, and to do some real things for the villagers.

Later, he married Jia and his expectation after marriage was very simple, that is to live together with Jia together and spend this life in an ordinary life.

When they were old, they watched the sunset and sunrise hand in hand, with children and grandchildren full of houses,

But now, Jia described another possibility to him, that is, to get out of the village, to receive a higher education, and to start a new life journey on the shoulders of giants.

When he jumped out of Shanghe Village, out of the Victory Commune, and even out of Wudong Province in Jiangkou County, Zhao Donglin discovered that the world is really big, and he can do more than just a village party secretary in Shanghe Village.

The state mentioned in the decision to resume the college entrance examination that it will give priority to ensuring the admission of key colleges, medical colleges, normal colleges, and agricultural colleges.

The work of students after graduation will be uniformly allocated by the state. For miscellaneous expenses, living allowances will be given to students every month to reduce the burden on the majority of rural families.

At this time of waste, the country can spend such a huge financial investment to encourage young people to take the college entrance examination and enter university campuses. It can be seen that the country is in a moment of extreme shortage of talents.

As a party member, you should stand up and shoulder more. Responsibility.
Looking at the big picture is the need of the country, and looking at it from a young age is also for the sake of the future generations.

Just like Jia said, the children will benefit from the hard work and progress of parents, just like the children of cadres in the past few years. Give priority to learning and working opportunities.

Without sleep all night, Zhao Donglin made up his mind when the sky broke, to overcome all the difficulties and take the college entrance examination. As a man, he can't lose his consciousness and fighting spirit to his wife!

...
In her sleep, Jia
  always felt that someone was looking at her, thinking that her son was awake, and she forced to open her misty eyes, and found that it was not her son who was awake, but her husband who was looking at her.

Jia was relieved, she wanted to close her eyes and continue to fall asleep, but the light in his eyes was too shining, and she couldn't ignore it.