chapter 96 Jia's craftsmanship

The next day was the third day of the new year. Early in the morning, Zhao Caixia and her husband Li Wangping took her eldest daughter and her son Li pang back to her family's home.

"Oh my.... come, let grandma have a look, have you gained weight?"

As soon as they entered the yard, Zhang Qiao'er hugged the little grandson and dropped the kiss on his chubby face.

Zhao Caixia  : "Why isn't it fat? You see this bulging face is like a steamed bun. He eats a lot now, and he eats a bowl of rice every meal. Isn’t there meat at home during the recent Chinese New Year? Oh, don’t you take a few pieces of fat? Blink, he can eat better than me."

her daughter look like little dolls the most.

"It's a blessing to be able to eat. Children can grow stronger if they eat more, and they are in good health and are not easy to get sick."

It didn't take long for Zhang Qiao felt her hands sore after holding her grandson for while...she smiled and patted his little ass, and smiled,

"really gained weight. I held it in my hand felt sore"

Zhao Caixia smiled and replied,

"Mom, you put him down quickly. Don't flash your waist for the New Year."

Zhao Donglin and Zhao Donghe spoke with his brother-in-law Li Wangping.

Several children were playing together in the yard. Zheng Yuefen sat under the window sill holding the melon seeds.

She and the sister-in-law  had a normal relationship, and had been so close and not far away for so many years.

No one noticed that Jia was not in the yard. After a while, Jia took out a schoolbag from the house. It was made of army green cloth. There was a khaki puppy doll on the shoulder strap, which was hand-stitched by Jia

Jia : "Oh, do you like this bag? you can use it when you start school?"

Li DaYa is eight years old and is already in the second grade. Jia made a schoolbag for her out of the cloth used to make clothes.

The reason why she thought of making schoolbags for Daya was mainly to make good relationship  with Zhao Caixia.

Daya's eyes lit up when she saw the schoolbag. After taking it, she couldn't put it down, especially the puppy doll. The image was lifelike and incredibly cute.

Daya : "It's so beautiful.... "

It looks better than any schoolbag she has ever seen.

Zhao Caixia also came over and praised,

"Jia, your craftsmanship is so good, how you made this?"

Jia smiled and said,
"It is stitched with needles and threads, and stuffed with cotton."

She learned to sketch when she was a child, and had a certain degree of drawing skills. Drawing  or something is completely trivial to her.

"This puppy is quite interesting. I really don't know how your head grows. we all the same , so I'm so stupid. I don't know anything."

"I like it, thank you auntie."

When Zhao Caixia married Li Wangping, the Zhao family hadn't prospered.

Zhao Donglin was also progressed in the army step by step, from the squad leader to the company commander's position.

Therefore, Zhao Caixia married Li Wangping, who was the right one. Later, the life of the Zhao family was better.

Because of a useful younger brother, Zhao Caixia's life in her husband's family was excellent. Even if she gave birth to a daughter in the first place, she was not tortured by her mother-in-law. yet her mother-in-law is very patriarchal...but they afraid  her brother...who was in army

....
Lunch started at nine o'clock. Today it is Chef Jia and Meixiang helping the kitchen. Zhao Caixia and Zhang Qiao are sitting at the kitchen door and chatting together.

"There is a nice guy in our village. He is the youngest in the family. He is energetic and temperamental. During the Chinese New Year, his mother said she wanted to find him a partner. I think he and Meixiang are quite suitable. Would you like to look at each other?"

"How are his parents, are they easy to get along with?"

The personality of the man's parents is Zhang Qiao's first consideration when looking for a husband for her daughter.

It is because the daughter's personality is too gentle. If she encounters a fierce mother-in-law, there will be no bones left to be eaten.

"How many sons in his family? Are they married and separated?"

"Four sons, the eldest and the second are separated, the third is just married, he is the fourth."

Zhang Qiao couldn't help shaking her head when she heard this condition.

"That won't work, the eldest will be separated. In case the older couple will follow the younger, just like your sister, life will never go on."

Zhao Caixia has always listened to her mother's words, since her mother's words are not good, it is not good, and this topic has passed.

"I've found a matchmaker. If there have the right one, we can meet each other. Anyway, our girl is still young, it would be suitable to stay for another two years."

"Well, Mika is really young, so we have to choose it carefully."

Like her marrying Li Wangping, the conditions of the Li family are not very good. The victory is that Li Wangping is an individual man, especially after the older brother was promoted in the army