chapter 32 Agree

The question goes back to the original point again. Who can marry a divorced woman who was stamped by her ex-husband's family and said that she could not have a child?

The poor bachelor who can't afford to marry a wife? The widower who is dragging a few babies with a dead wife? Or is it a disability with inconvenient legs and feet?

Zhao Donglin is the best choice in her range. What's more, she has a really good impression of Zhao Donglin. She is not so high that she looks down on Secretary Zhao.

Zhao Donglin : "Don't worry about this. Let's not mention the past. If you marry me, you will be my wife. I will definitely protect you from any problems ans Strom."

Zhao Donglin's words were resolutely smashed down, and Dong Jia was extremely satisfied.

Jia : "You are a soldier. I believe what you say will do what you say."

This time, Dong Jia did not evade anymore, but instead raised her head courageously and looked at Zhao Donglin bravely.

Jia : "Thank you Secretary Zhao, I won't take anything from you.. I am willing to marry you."

Zhao Donglin started to froze for a moment, and soon curled up the corners of his mouth and smiled comfortably.

Zhao Donglin : "That's great. You don't have to call me'Secretary Zhao', just call me by my name. If you are embarrassed, you can call a comrade before getting married.... after that husband...or you want give me some special name...I'm ok."

Dong Jia blushed and nodded. She just said that sentence with great courage. If there is another man sitting in front of her, she feels thick-skinned, but Dong Jia believes that Zhao Donglin is not that way. Now it seems that she is indeed betting right.

The two of them didn't speak loudly in the main room, and Zhao Juhua in the room only heard a few words with his ears sideways, what is the child, what is "protecting you and not letting you be wronged" and so on.

"Shall we go out and have a look? I don't know how the two of them are talking."
Chen Guixiang was also anxious, but she looked calmer than Zhao Juhua.

"Okay, then let's go out and have a look. Jia is introverted and probably wouldn't speak."

Zhao Juhua remembered Jia's temperament, and nodded in agreement,

"That is, someone has to pass the stubbornness around."

After it was settled, the two adjusted their hair and left the room to the main room.

Zhao Donglin : Auntie,  have already agreed with Comrade Dong. When I go back today, I will come with my family to your door officially ."

Chen Guixiang and Zhao Juhua, who were worried that the two would have nothing to talk about, were stunned by Zhao Donglin when they came out

"You guys... have you agreed?"
Chen Guixiang’s mood is a bit complicated. According to reason, she should be happy. Since jia's divorce, she has been hoping for her to find a suitable husband.

Secretary Zhao should look good, work good and have a good temper. That's just one world by one. But think like this in her heart, the development is too fast, she can't recover, and feels that she is empty, but Chen Guixiang quickly adjusted her mentality, it is a good thing to have a girl, it's all this time, no matter what the development is. Hurry up, even if she gets married tomorrow, she has to happily send her daughter out.

On the way home, Chen Guixiang drank too much wine and walked lightly and heavy. Dong Jia followed her. When Chen Guixiang stopped suddenly, Dong Jia didn't pay attention and bumped her nose against Chen Guixiang's back.

Jia : "Mom, why did you suddenly stop in the middle of the road."

Dong Jia was holding her nose, tears burst into her eyes. Chen Guixiang looked at the girl's appearance, her white-skinned eyes waved, and she did not stare at anyone, just like flirting and cursing. No wonder Secretary Zhao fall in love her daughter... indeed her daughter  is so beautiful

She sighed, and the slightest reluctance that was pressing in her heart was also dispelled. No matter what, her daughter is a second marriage, and looking for Secretary Zhao is considered a high climb in the eyes of others. Those who eat public meals these days are all sweet and pastry. , Not to mention that Secretary Zhao is 7 years older than her own daughter,

"I thought you were shy and embarrassed to talk to people, but I didn't expect you to answer it all by yourself."

Dong Jia just recollected it now, and dare to love Chen Guixiang because today's blind date was not in handy, and she felt unhappy!

She walked over and took Chen Guixiang’s arm, and explained in a pretty voice,

Jia : “Mom, im listening to you. You said that Secretary Zhao, whoever is in good condition, doesn’t have this shop after this village, so he took the initiative to ask me....Can’t I even tell what good for me or not, if someone really doesn’t look for me, then you have so much worry.”

Chen Guixiang curled her lips, she found out that this girl usually doesn't speak, and sits like a gourd with a dull mouth for a long time without saying a word, but if she really breaks with her, her little mouth is like a machine gun. "Suddenly", others may not have said about her.

"I'm afraid that you promised too soon to show that you are not expensive. Don't look at any girl who has a blind date and talk about it. how they behave look at you... just accept him... on first date"