chapter 146 wasting money

Seeing that his wife was in a good mood, Zhong Daomin also felt that the thought he had suddenly flashed was good.

"This noodle soup is really delicious, but you shouldn't eat too much. If you eat too much, you should accumulate food at night."

For a long time, the two were often hungry. The old man was afraid that she would not have enough to eat. He always hid his share for her to eat. He was hungry and broke his stomach. Now he is hungry and full. He is full of six points for every meal.

Rough tea and light rice are also a blessing. Since women give the rest of the day to the school and the society to cultivate more useful talents.

After crossing, Jia finally used the bathroom. It was the kind of toilet with a simple washstand, a squat for flushing, and a cubicle with a shower curtain for a shower. She took a shower in a hurry. It seems to have washed away all the discomforts and inner haze after traveling, full of hope for the future life.

Ying ran around the house happily. This place is too fresh for her. There is no soil. There are a few pots of roses in the corner and no creek.

her father said, there is a small park nearby. he can take her during the day tomorrow. to Go play.

"The city is good, but I'm not used to it."

Qiao just need to cook in her hometown and use some gas stove to cook in the city, and said that the gas stove will explode if it is not used well, so she dare not even cook it.

There is also the toilet, so squatting is too tiring, the water is rushing, she heard that the tap water still costs money, and it is like eating and drinking money

Of course, Zhang Qiao didn't tell her daughter-in-law, but she rely felt it wasted money

"Mom, you should live steadfastly first. People think that they can't enjoy the happiness in the city. The sister-in-law is also for the sake of my nephews and nieces. Well, in the future, yang will be admitted to a good university, and if he makes money, he will buy food and drink for you, as grandma of successful young man.. you will be envy by others to death."

Zhang Qiao laughed, and sighed again. If it weren't for her grandson, how could she have suffered this crime? She had also complained about her daughter-in-law at the beginning

But the daughter-in-law said that left-behind children are not good, which will affect the children's mental health.
She doesn't understand what mental health is. Anyway, let her son and daughter-in-law make it happen. She is not afraid of suffering. As long as the children are happy and can live a good life, these sufferings are not in vain.

Jia didn’t go to bed until midnight. There were three rooms in the front yard. She and Zhao Donglin took one Fang with them

Zhao Donghe was also there today with Yang.

one room for Zhang Qiao's and Meixiang... Ying..

The next day, Zhang Qiao' got up just after dawn. She wanted to make breakfast, but she didn't know how to make a gas stove, so she ordered the briquettes stove.

She didn't have rice at home, and she didn't know where to buy it, so she mixed the rest of the noodles to make pancakes.

Zhao Donglin was the second to get up, seeing his mother had already built the stove.

"mom.you don't know how to use the stove for, so I will do it...then buy new for you.."
There is a market in the east. I'll go see if there is breakfast.

Zhang Qiao' hurriedly stopped him

"What do you do with that money? Just eat it. You have to eat something? Hey, everything in this city costs money. I really can't make it through a day."

If she knew it, she would carry a bag of rice from home.

"Mom, it's okay. When we start school, we can get food from school. School meals are generally cheap."

Zhang Qiao' just complained, and didn't really mean to blame anyone, but there was something in her heart that prevented her from saying that she was also uncomfortable.

Jia slept a little longer today, and her mother-in-law had already cooked the meal after she got up.

"Let's eat, there is no rice at home and there is no porridge, drink some boiled water."

After breakfast, Zhao Donglin and Jia went out with the children, so they had to buy the things they needed at home.

When they got up early and opened the back door, they saw the old couple in the backyard, one drinking tea and reading, the other washing and drying.

"Master, madam, good morning."

After hearing the sound, the old couple looked back and saw that it was Jia and nodded with her with a smile.

"Get up? Did you sleep well last night?"

Jia nodded and smiled,

"It's good, the air here is very good, and it's very quiet."

With Zhao Donglin by her side, she feel at ease even she change places.
thinking about she can..guess  I next few years thus place must be high cost ... because  it's near the university....and if the country  develops.... the place price  will increase...

Moreover, the environment here is really good, quiet in the middle of noisy,

"Did you all have breakfast... If not let me cook something  for you all.