chapter 138 result

Jia made four yuan for the cloth tickets, fabric money, and handwork expenses for making clothes.

Jia almost came back with a pound of white rabbit toffee.

After New Year's Day in 1978, the college entrance examination results were published.

On that day, Zhao Donglin was still in the office of the Village Revolutionary Committee, and the landline phone rang.

"Comrade Donglin, this is Zhong "

"Hello, Director Zhong."

"I received a statistical list of the results of the college entrance examination today. Congratulations. you got 326 points in the exam. It is fifth place in Jiangkou County!"

"really!"
Zhao Donglin's heart surged, and he was a little surprised to have this result.

"Also, I remember your wife's name is Dong Jia"

"Yes, she has prepared better than me, and her grades should be better than me."

"yes...yes...Let me tell you, she is not only the first place in Jiangkou County, but also the second place in Wudong Province. She scored 383 points!"

Director Zhong was so happy. This time, of the 692 candidates from the Victory Commune, 281 of them reached the admission score, which is much higher than the admission score of the whole county or even the whole country. He, the director of the county revolutionary committee, made a big appearance this time.

Especially Dong Jia, although he is not the provincial champion, they are a small commune and it is very glorious to be ranked second. The leaders of the county and the province have all spoken praise.

Zhao Donglin was very proud of his wife's grades. This is his wife. Not only does his wigw have a good-look and gentle temper, she can also get the second place in the province!

After being excited, Zhao Donglin finally did not forget that he still had a younger sister.

"Director, I also have a younger sister named Zhao Meixiang, do you think her grades have reached the mark?"

"Zhao Meixiang... I'll take a look..."

Director Zhong's voice rang through the file, and after about sixty or seventy seconds, Director Zhong's voice rang again on the phone.

"Zhao Meixiang, the second team of Shanghe Village, scored 264 points in the test and has reached the admission score."

Zhao Donglin breathed a sigh of relief. Now he can really live in the city with his family....he can have bright future what is wife wish for they can work hard for it

Zhao Donglin hung up the phone in agitated mood.

Xu Haiming, the village chief, had already heard the content of the call. He couldn't say whether he was happy or what he was in. In short, it was a bit complicated.

"Congratulations, Dong Lin, you will be a college student from now on."

"And there are three college students in one family!"

"There is green smoke from the ancestral grave."

Zhao Donglin hurried home on a bicycle. At this time, the countryside entered the rural slack and the family was at home.

Seeing Zhao Donglin opening the door with a smile on his face, Jiah had a hunch that the college entrance examination results came out.

he hugged her

"We passed the exam, we all passed the exam, you got the second place in the province, the first place in our two counties!"

At this moment, the sense of reality that changed his fate, the passionate blood, made him uncontrollable joy.

"Really! you all been admitted, Jia is still the county champion!"

Zhang Qiao's grin reached the back of her ears. There has been a lot of gossip on the village team these days.

This is good. All three of them have passed the exam, and they have three college students!

"Brother, I'm also admitted? Are you sure, where did you get the news."

"Director Zhong from the commune called me. He just got the list of grades."

"Thank God, our house is going to a higher level now."

Not to mention how the Zhao family was noticed because of this, two days later, the county education bureau came.

"That's right. Our province is now extremely short of educated talents. The leaders of the province have made plans and established a junior college class at the Provincial Teachers College.

All candidates with a score of 240 or more in the college entrance examination can enroll, and they can graduate within one and a half years. Assigned to various schools as teachers, look, do you have this willingness?"

A college degree is naturally not as good as a bachelor’s degree. A score of 240 is enough to get a good bachelor’s degree, but now there is really no way. Ten years of education gaps, we have to think of ways to reserve education talents for the province!

On the surface, the students who choose to enter the normal college class seem to be at a disadvantage, but this plan can attract a large number of talents to Wudong Province.

You must know that the first undergraduate course will take four years, and Wu Dong, who is waiting to be thriving, can't afford this time in education!

A college degree is definitely not as good as a bachelor’s degree.

In addition, Zhao Donglin could not consider going to a normal school. As for Jia.... with such a good grade, second in the province, it’s a pity to have a college degree, so those two enrolled students. The goal of the personnel from the beginning was to target Mika alone.

Mei Xiang thought of this, but after hesitating, she still chose to agree.

"Then I will go. I am 20 years old this year, and I am only 21 after one and a half years of graduation. I have learned knowledge without wasting time."